• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sahin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the fuck are you going near post?

What a fucking goal! Sexual contact!

Thought Manchester United, 2nd half, were absolutely outstanding. The quick, slick, one touch football was a joy to watch, they were always looking for the ball, and moving into space. Everytime they got the ball, they looked like scoring. That's how football should be played!

Well done to Ryan Giggs for keeping up his impressive scoring record but how good was Paul Scholes - world class!

Although it was only Newcastle, it was a bloody impressive start to the new season for Manchester United.

Thought Manchester United, 2nd half, were absolutely outstanding. The quick, slick, one touch football was a joy to watch, they were always looking for the ball, and moving into space. Everytime they got the ball, they looked like scoring. That's how football should be played!

Well done to Ryan Giggs for keeping up his impressive scoring record but how good was Paul Scholes - world class!

Although it was only Newcastle, it was a bloody impressive start to the new season for Manchester United.

At times I'm so glad I follow them!

Can be a great relief from watching Rangers, some of football played tonight was sensational.

What a goal Berbatov should have scored. The one when Rooney flicked it round the corner and Berbatov put it wide, it was magnificent football around the penalty area.

Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes, take a bow!

At times I'm so glad I follow them!

Can be a great relief from watching Rangers, some of football played tonight was sensational.

What a goal Berbatov should have scored. The one when Rooney flicked it round the corner and Berbatov put it wide, it was magnificent football around the penalty area.

Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes, take a bow!

That would have been a cracking goal, the build up was fantastic.

Berbatov should have had a hat-trick.

People mention Xavi as being the best passer of the ball in world football but Paul Scholes is right up there with him. In fact Paul Scholes is the best striker of a football I have seen, his long passing is second to none IMO.

Any up and coming player should be watching Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs. Two quality footballer and two proper role models.

Hopefully Man Uts can win the title this season and overtake Liverpool's record of 18 league titles.

People mention Xavi as being the best passer of the ball in world football but Paul Scholes is right up there with him. In fact Paul Scholes is the best striker of a football I have seen, his long passing is second to none IMO.

Xavi's a better short passer, and I think I'd take Pirlo over Scholes as a long passer. That said, Scholes is probably the best passer in the English game for a long, long time.

Really hope Tottenham make it into the group stages.

Be good to see another team from England apart from the so called 'Top 4'.

Giovanni Dos Santos was good in the World Cup and has been brilliant in pre-season, can see him having a good game.