f1 2010

fog

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAO Fog what setting you got it on ?

i started on Normal just to get used to the tracks and handling etc so far i have completed two race weekends finishing 11th in the first one but due to my stockcar driving style i got a 20 sec penalty added to my time and finished 17th , then to Melbourne i qualified 10th and was leading after 11 laps but a lack of concentration caused me to spin out and slam into a barrier on lap 15 losing my front wing :( , 20 seconds to return to track just as i hit the tarmac Alonso goes whizzing past , i drove the remainder of the race without my front wing and finished 2nd ..

2 races Virgin racing have 18 points :D , going to knock it onto hard tonight for the next race

Might just start it again and lower the settings.

I'm always like 6secs off the next placed car :lol: i'm use to finishing top 3 usually in racing games

Normal is too easy tbh , i made a 6 second gap on Hamilton in under 2 laps :lol: so im going to seewhat Hard is like

i want it as life like as possible but i do get frustrated sitting 17th or 18th but thats where my car should be so im going to have to suck it up for a season

bottom 3 teams , Virgin, Hispana or Lotus 00000042.gif progression is then based on your performances and if you obtain you objectives 00000042.gif

That sounds quite good may invest in this! Is it ps3 or Xbox you have mate? Just to i get an idea of the graphics

That sounds quite good may invest in this! Is it ps3 or Xbox you have mate? Just to i get an idea of the graphics

PS3 but i have a cheap telly so i dont get the full benefit of the graphics but my god :drool: you notice the difference in tyres as well and its a hoot racing in monsoon conditions where you have to be pretty sensitive on the gas or you end up doing lots of doughnuts :D