New 3rd Kit

queens 11 was on my top for years when i was younger, offensive? not even close, i would complain and take them to task, take it all the way, im sure citizens advice would be very interested..........trust me, you will get it done eventually

offensive? :lol: ffs :anguish: this is the country we live in! hate it, just what these cunts want

JJB have been told not to print it 'cause they got complaints about it. I think it's shit but it's the same with any football top. They've been told they are only allowed to print players names and numbers and your own name and numbers. Take it to citizens advice but they wont do anything if that's what the company have been told to do.

If anyone really wants queens 11 or anything like that, it's likely Ibrox will print it.

You seen official pics, or seen it in person?

We haven't got it in stock yet. Shops wont get it until the 8th. The official isn't far from the pic in previous posts. It's plain black, red blue and white little stripes at the sleeves and that's about it.

We haven't got it in stock yet. Shops wont get it until the 8th. The official isn't far from the pic in previous posts. It's plain black, red blue and white little stripes at the sleeves and that's about it.

If there's no blue glow around the edges i doubt it's genuine,this is official pic

qouetl.jpg