Bougherra committed to Rangers?

I like boogie but not sure how committed he is. One minute he's committed then the next if a big offer comes he'll think about it. If he was really committed why didn't he sign the contract he was offered at the end of the season.

SKY NEWS

Rangers defender Madjid Bougherra claims he is keeping his options open regarding his future after being linked with a move away.

The sought-after centre-half has two years left on his current deal at Ibrox and claims he is happy to remain at the club and help the Gers to a third successive SPL title.

However, with the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool reportedly in the frame for the Algeria international, he is not ruling anything out.

"I have a two-year contract and I am very happy here so if I stay here, there is no problem," said Bougherra.

"But if there is a big opportunity for the club or for me, we will see what happens.

"At the moment, I am very comfortable and I want to play again this year.

"I'm ready for the new season and we are ready to prove again that we can win the title so I'm excited to play the first game at home.

"The new season has come around very quickly and the rest was very short but I need to concentrate again and do the best to win three in a row if possible."

Maybe I'm in a minority, but I honestly don't see a problem with that.

He's activly being asked leading questions on his future from people looking for headlines.

I don't know how many times he needs to say he's happy at Rangers but if one of the top top teams come in with money Rangers cant refuse, he will go.

It really is as simple as that.

Was just hearing Bougherra's interview there and loved it when quizzed on Celtic and thier new signings and if they looked stronger and he said something along the lines of "I don't care, I just want to concentate on my team" :praise:

no wonder! he must have looked at the mhanky state of mccourt and thought 'is that one of their unwashed fans'

He looked like he has been sleeping rough outside porkheid,absolutely stinking

no wonder! he must have looked at the mhanky state of mccourt and thought 'is that one of their unwashed fans'

He looked like he has been sleeping rough outside porkheid,absolutely stinking

So he had a beard?

I love the big cnut. If a mega offer came in and Walter got to spend most of it on new players id wish Boogie all the best, not saying I want him to leave though I have a sneeky feeling Benaloune is just waiting in the background until Boogie leaves for Barca/Arsenal hopefully, Galatasaray/fenerbace probably!!

Edit: maybe man city need a new cb? 12 mil and hes yours!