Beattie Debut

CallumRangers

Beattie Debut  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think James Beattie did OK on his debut ?

• Aye he was good
    • Naw wasn't good , lacks match fitness
    • No to bad but not brilliant

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the money should have been spent on jely. no wasted .no harm to beattie but ah think he needs more than a.few games wee will have to stop wastin money wee should be getin players like beattie on a free.next it will be he needs a season to settle in.

didnt expect him to be fit , but he had no burst of speed . poor touch and his lay offs and heading were shit other than that looks as if its 1.5mill well spent

Cept for the one that led to naismiths goal :BELM:

Not enuf options on the poll or any that describe my thots on him

I thot he and miller started to show the beginnings of a fruitful partnership, he was no where near match sharp but I thot he did ok and shudve scored at least one but all that will come in time with fitness.

Beattie will come gd, I have no doubts about that (tu)

against hibs i can see an improvment and against st johnston even better. I think he will come in to his element against Hamilton tbh - enough time to gel with the team and to have the fitness required :)

Did anyone see Miller hug Beattie after he tried to lob the keeper with a quick lob in the second half?

He also spoke to him as they were walking out the tunnel before the start of the 2nd half telling him where to go and what he was looking for.

Lets hope they can work on it in training.

Nowhere near match fit. He has played 2 reserve games for Stoke I think and he didn't even play the full 90.

Walter said himself he didn't want to start him but lack of players forced his hand.

He will get up to speed in the coming weeks and we will see the real Beattie.

To be fair I think he did quite well, encouraging enough display.

(tu) :beattie:

if there was a champions league of team spirit after what we have been through the last couple of years(and still got back the title and retained it :clap: )we would win it no bother.Beattie will feel right at home with us and will be one the lads in no time.