Beattie Debut

CallumRangers

Beattie Debut  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think James Beattie did OK on his debut ?

• Aye he was good
    • Naw wasn't good , lacks match fitness
    • No to bad but not brilliant

With Davis and Miller in the side, hopefully we can get one or two attack minded players who have the ability and brains to work with and feed Beattie. He made some great runs yesterday, but our players were not on the same wave length. Hopefully over the coming games, they can work on this. Hopefully we can get these players in. Beattie also good in the air, let's use that to our advantage, although at this minute in time we don't have many who can deliver a ball, which is pathetic at this level.

agreed! there was about 12 corners for us in that game and we couldnt make them count. cant say we dont have the height with beattie, bougy, weir and lafferty. disapointing.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he was poor. He made Boyd look like a mobile striker.

Sluggish, overweight and lacking match sharpeness.

He strolled around the park like it was a testimonial game and was laughing all the time.

If he is going to be a success he needs to get fit and take playing for Rangers more serious.

Not a good debut.

Lets see if you are saying all this shite next weekend when he has had a week training with the team and gets up to full fitness! think u should give the big man a chance if ur willing to give lafferty 2 seasons to prove himself.

Walter Smith shouldnt have started him in the first place. Put alot of pressure on a guy who has not played a competitive game for 7 months. And the thing abot him laughing, at least that shows that he is enjoying playing for the CHAMPIONS!!!! :rolleyes::wanker::wanker:

Lets see if you are saying all this shite next weekend when he has had a week training with the team and gets up to full fitness! think u should give the big man a chance if ur willing to give lafferty 2 seasons to prove himself.

Walter Smith shouldnt have started him in the first place. Put alot of pressure on a guy who has not played a competitive game for 7 months. And the thing abot him laughing, at least that shows that he is enjoying playing for the CHAMPIONS!!!! :rolleyes::wanker::wanker:

This (tu)

I thought he was very good in the first half, second half he lost his way a bit but I think it's been a long time since he played a full match, looked a great prospect though but I won't judge him either way just yet :)

I think in a game or two though we might just see him influence games a bit more and look a lot sharper :pipe:

I thought he was very good in the first half, second half he lost his way a bit but I think it's been a long time since he played a full match, looked a great prospect though but I won't judge him either way just yet :)

I think in a game or two though we might just see him influence games a bit more and look a lot sharper :pipe:

prospect he's nearly 33 ffs :lol:

he's supposedly proven i thought prospect was a term used to describe an unknown or younger player,i must be wrong.

Yes, you must

Prospect - 1. (sometimes plural) a probability or chance for future success, esp as based on present work or aptitude

I meant he is a good prospect for this season, hence his fitness will improve and he will show that he is a better player than he was on his debut

fs the things you have to do to justify a word on this thing :craphead:

Yes, you must

Prospect - 1. (sometimes plural) a probability or chance for future success, esp as based on present work or aptitude

I meant he is a good prospect for this season, hence his fitness will improve and he will show that he is a better player than he was on his debut

fs the things you have to do to justify a word on this thing :craphead:

did i not say i must be wrong. :wanker: