How many Bears did we take to Manchester?

Hughesy92

When i was at magaluf last week i watched the rangers friendly at a sports pub and got into an argument about who was a bigger club with me mate whos a toon fan eventually after a few i got on to how many fans we took to the final in manchester and may hav over exaggerated at saying we took 300,000 but im pretty sure twas a lot more than 100,000. any 1 no how many of us there was there ? of hav any newspaper reports with the numbers???

Some papers said 100k, others 150k. Personally i think around 250k becasue if you check out the pics of manchester city centre pre kick off, you could not see the ground (from ariel shots) and you can fit those fans in to 5 x of ibrox without any problems.

Between 300 000 & 400 0000 easily. People always talk it down, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was half a million there.

Our fans get credit for nothing. Best in the world.

600 million :anguish:

I'd say about 250,000

Could of been 250,001 but I was stuck in a hospital bed in Aberdeen watching the game instead :anguish:

piss poor excuse :happy: haha. Hope you wer'nt in for anything serious. That said, why didnt u ask for them to put on the champions game?

piss poor excuse :happy: haha. Hope you wer'nt in for anything serious. That said, why didnt u ask for them to put on the champions game?

I got hit by a learner driver 2 days before :lol:

My uncle's were down, but they didn't have tickets, I had a match ticket and gave it to them, but they couldn't decide which one should get the ticket, so they just sold it to some lassie

They ended up not seeing the game anyway and having to go back to their hotel, because of that screen being turned off

I got hit by a learner driver 2 days before :lol:

My uncle's were down, but they didn't have tickets, I had a match ticket and gave it to them, but they couldn't decide which one should get the ticket, so they just sold it to some lassie

They ended up not seeing the game anyway and having to go back to their hotel, because of that screen being turned off

learner drivers :rolleyes: woman? haha I'd av hopped to the game! (atmosphere was amazing inside the stadium!) ahh, that famous screen that didnt work haha

learner drivers :rolleyes: woman? haha I'd av hopped to the game! (atmosphere was amazing inside the stadium!) ahh, that famous screen that didnt work haha

It wasn't actually, it was a 26 year old guy who lives across the road from me, cunt probably meant it in revenge for me getting in about his sister :blush: