Kevin Bridges

bluenose4life

SNA1715GX4-682_1107282a.jpg

HERE'S Celtic-daft comedian Kevin Bridges in a picture that's no laughing matter for Rangers fans.

The comic was snapped at an Old Firm game brandishing a scarf with a choice phrase about his team's bitter rivals.

The picture was taken at Ibrox in 2004. A source said: "He'll be embarrassed by this."

A spokesman for Bridges, 23, said the snap was "doctored".

Ours has been, Kevin - to protect sensitive readers! But photo agency Getty Images insisted it is genuine.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3099066/Kevin-Bridges-is-pictured-with-a-scarf-abusing-Glasgow-Rangers.html

6 year old story - but still, the man is a cunt :)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious - my understanding, legally speaking, is that you can slander someone with a photograph. Knowing Getty and their litigious outlook I'd be amazed if this was not real. Clearly the Sun have edited in the *** but from experience I'd say that image is a crop that has been over sharpened to compensate (pixellisation and glowing edges are giveaways) and for those that think he's not actually holding the scarf - the shadows around the wrist are perfectly consistent.

If the photograph is not real - I'm convinced it is - the Bridges would have an easy legal case to pursue. I bet he does nothing of the kind.

Who cares ??

If he's a tic fan, he's a tic fan.

He's hardly the first to have an anti-Rangers scarf, and he won't be the last.

I don't see what the fuss is and certainly wouldn't get bothered about it. Thats what they want.

Real or not, lets just laugh at the clown. It's about the only thing he'd do that would make me laugh.