wait until saturday and open a new grassline

minstral

after all the hassle rangers fans are under will the same rules be applied when flower of scotland is sung by most of the fans.a song about hundred year old battles slaughtering there foes a rebel song about,fighting their neighbours and overthrowing the state its one of the most racist songs you will hear .then we will get a burst of if you hate the english clap your hands,will there be a grassup line to report the offenders will flags be removed by the police or does that only apply to the union jack.and the same peoplepoint the finger at our support,they have more faces than a flock of sheep.

No and for one good reason. These politicians are as racist and discriminatory as they come. Jack "I want England to get beat" McConnell doesn't have the balls to see the Tartan Army for what they really are. Because he is just as bad as they are.

No and for one good reason. These politicians are as racist and discriminatory as they come. Jack "I want England to get beat" McConnell doesn't have the balls to see the Tartan Army for what they really are. Because he is just as bad as they are.

"Just as bad as they are"WTF are u on about.Its our national teams supporters your on about.Insularity or what.Down the line that will come as well, so wat you gonna do, phone or email the sunday papers.

And I thought it was just the Timmys who were a paranoid schizo mob.

Rangers need to sort out their problems-bottom line-it has to come from within.

Im going to stop reading a lot of posts on here if this is the road we are going down.

"Just as bad as they are"WTF are u on about.Its our national teams supporters your on about.Insularity or what.Down the line that will come as well, so wat you gonna do, phone or email the sunday papers.

And I thought it was just the Timmys who were a paranoid schizo mob.

Rangers need to sort out their problems-bottom line-it has to come from within.

Im going to stop reading a lot of posts on here if this is the road we are going down.

Fair enough Bio, but this is what happens when it becomes selective finger pointing, people start to bite back, it is human nature. If someone wants to take a step back from all this PC pish, tells us what is allowed and what is not allowed then fine, but every week we are getting bombarded with what we do as being wrong and bigotted, even when it has feck all to do with FTP, etc.

In my opinion, lads we are now stooping to mhedia and sellik fan level, lets rise above it and instead of the RSA & Bain (clown) talking about not taking tickets, get Bain & Murray to do their jobs and fight for the club. Lets forget about traditional Scottish football banter, I enjoy it and so do many others.

Dummies oot

It pains me to see posts like this, but I know where its coming from.I fear what society will be like in the future, U wont even be able to slag your m8s in the pub.PC is a form of fascism as well.

A few are taking this a bit too far.

We have a big problem and it is centered around catholics and the sooner you get over it the better off our club will be.

If you want to keep singing this filth then give up supporting Rangers as you are dragging the clubs name thru the dirt.

Forget what other clubs do as it shouldnt matter, We have to sort ourselves out first then we can judge others.

Bet there is sections of the crowd on Saturday boo Shota and Khizanishvili ?

I dont see anything wrong with booing a player.

Some of the chanting that does go on at scotland games is a joke but as said this will never be mentioned by anyone.

Is this a post about scottish fans or a post about people not liking people ?

I dont like most tims, I dont agree with their politics, dont agree with their religion dont agree with the way they convey themselves. I dont have to sing about it, ot shout it out from the rooftops.

I know this and if were in Ibrox together, you should know as well. It doesnt take a genious does it ?

Bet there is sections of the crowd on Saturday boo Shota and Khizanishvili ?

I dont see anything wrong with booing a player.

Some of the chanting that does go on at scotland games is a joke but as said this will never be mentioned by anyone.

No neither do I but the sections I'm talkin about will be booing these 2 cause their EX rangers and they won't be having a joke either! Days of the tartan army bein a good laugh are well over, like everything else in this country it's been hijacked by the beggars and it's been turned into a vehicle for their hate against anybody that is a Rangers player, ex Ranger or Rangers supporter, ask Gary McAllister about that. Racist against the English as well. That used to be good hearted banter too, but not now just pure hatred. Not for me I'm afraid they can stick it up their arse. So much so that I will be in the area of Hampden on Saturday and if the said booing happens I'm going to indulge in kickin one of the kilted klad tossers from one end o' the Sou' Side to the other ! BAWBAGS !

My understanding is (in the legal sense) If someone complains that they find a song,flag,chant etc,. offensive,then UEFA must investigate and make a ruling on the incident(s). Since the majority of Europeans wouldn,t know a sectarian song if it jumped up and bit them on the erse,then who is e-mailing,phoning etc,. UEFA to be offended?

Our response should be to sit by the phone and listen to songs,chants,flags etc,. that offend us (I,m sure ther must be a few) and then flood UEFA with

compliants. If they receive enough compliants either they must take action against the guilty party,or else ,when they see they have opened a can of worms,they will then have to ignore ALL compliants.

This,off course,does not mean that we can let the loony tunes artists continue to drag the clubs name through the gutter. They have to be driven out.

If UEFA do not take action against clubs,supporters,flags,songs tec,. that offend us then Rangers have a clear case to take to the EUROPEAN COURT