Where are we (you) all from ?

Balgairbear

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Born in Stirling, lived in Denny, spent loads of time in Bo'Ness, moved to Toronto, then Whitby Ontario, spent 6 years in New Hampshire in the US and now at home in Beautiful Whiterock British Columbia Canada,

British Born

Scottish by the Grace of God

Canadian by choice..

New Zealand, Auckland

But currently studying at University in Dunedin, Our scottish town.

I play for the University of Otago Club as a goal keeper

One of our Club sayings is "where are you from"

Then you have to sign a little tune about where are you from, fill you pint, then finish it in one hit.

My bus tour of dunedin (whilst on rugby tour '05) involved the driver showing us a cliff everyone jumps off to call it a day :(

Born and bred in Ulster, a wee town called Portrush, moved from there to Perth Australia were i met my aussie wife, we have been working and living in Dubai now for the last 4 years, Perth Australia will be our final destination

still an Ulsterman at heart

AR

Born and bred in Ulster, a wee town called Portrush, moved from there to Perth Australia were i met my aussie wife, we have been working and living in Dubai now for the last 4 years, Perth Australia will be our final destination

still an Ulsterman at heart

AR

Barry's.

Barry's.

that's the one pal, worked in barry's for 3 years during the school / summer holidays form the age of 14 on the mini dodgems, barry's was brill to work at, used to always get the wee belfast girls, they seem to have a thing for the barry's boys, never complained like

great memories

that's the one pal, worked in barry's for 3 years during the school / summer holidays form the age of 14 on the mini dodgems, barry's was brill to work at, used to always get the wee belfast girls, they seem to have a thing for the barry's boys, never complained like

great memories

I was up there yesterday for awhile, it never really changes.