OUR ONLY CRIME IS LOYALTY

majorcager

I for one have had enough of the victimisation of our great club. The misconception that we are against anybody or anyone who doesnt agree with us has been blown out of of all proprtion. We are a seperate entity who you are either a part of or you are not simple as that. The picture of the queen in the dreesing room , the union flag , will be there forever whether the labour held councils like it or not. We may have younger supporters who dont understand our past but hopefully with the help of the older bears they might understand there is something to stand up for. Divide and conquer is the plan of the press but dont ever forget . NO SURRENDER.

I for one have had enough of the victimisation of our great club. The misconception that we are against anybody or anyone who doesnt agree with us has been blown out of of all proprtion. We are a seperate entity who you are either a part of or you are not simple as that. The picture of the queen in the dreesing room , the union flag , will be there forever whether the labour held councils like it or not. We may have younger supporters who dont understand our past but hopefully with the help of the older bears they might understand there is something to stand up for. Divide and conquer is the plan of the press but dont ever forget . NO SURRENDER.

championee

Spot on.

I think the sense of victimisation amongst Bears is growing steadily as events unfold before our eyes which we know to be unjust MJ.

We may have younger supporters who dont understand our past but hopefully with the help of the older bears they might understand there is something to stand up for.

There's a difference between not understanding and actually outright disagreeing.

great post mate united we stand divided we fall. (tu)

We may have younger supporters who dont understand our past but hopefully with the help of the older bears they might understand there is something to stand up for.
There's a difference between not understanding and actually outright disagreeing.

WHITE FLAG

And what do disagree with IB from our past ?

Look D'a and others for I suppose, for tonight I've said my bit on this thread and I stand by it but I don't have the energy for the argument that is bound to present itself if I talk more and I'll look at the thread tomorrow.

Be it a kop out you some are bound to call it perhaps but that's my message.

And what do disagree with IB from our past ?

Look D'a and others for I suppose, for tonight I've said my bit on this thread and I stand by it but I don't have the energy for the argument that is bound to present itself if I talk more and I'll look at the thread tomorrow.

Be it a kop out you some are bound to call it perhaps but that's my message.

Yes but it would be nice if you provided some supporting evidence as to why you disagree or even what you are disagreeing with.

Otherwise it sounds like just another negative comment to another posters post.

Remember "No-one likes us we don't care", as long as we are together I couldn't give a monkeys what others think. I am proud to be a Rangers supporter and I hope every other one of us thinks the same. Every other toerag wants to have a pop at us but we should be united behind the club and all it stands for. In this day and age loyalty should be applauded, not dismantled by others and spouted out in some other vile interpritation.

I think you’ve got your lines crossed the victimisation is a result of our own so called supporters.

I am not young and fell that the young understand it all to well and it is admirable that they wish to find another way a better way.

I do not fell I have some inalienable right to shout FTP or sing Dolly’s Brae etc.

On division I would like to be divided and separated from these idiots who think that this type of behaviour is acceptable.

How sanctimonious and condescending that the older bear should think they would be able to teach the younger bear anything except burden them with our luggage and hangups

I think you’ve got your lines crossed the victimisation is a result of our own so called supporters.

I am not young and fell that the young understand it all to well and it is admirable that they wish to find another way a better way.

I do not fell I have some inalienable right to shout FTP or sing Dolly’s Brae etc.

On division I would like to be divided and separated from these idiots who think that this type of behaviour is acceptable.

How sanctimonious and condescending that the older bear should think they would be able to teach the younger bear anything except burden them with our luggage and hangups

wonderfully put.

There's loyalty and false loyalty.

Yes` a lot of us` are loyal, but if you are trying to tell me that the die hard hardcore bigotted FTP and BB brigade are loyalists then FORGET IT. These morons are dragging us all down and just blurting out no surrender and nobody likes us we dont care is like sticking your head in the sand.

All this rah rah stuff is fine, but when Ibrox is shut down where are you going to be then? Rah rahing at home?

Get a life and see that there is a hardcore of morons who by the looks of it would rather remain bigots. Until we get rid of THEM then RFC and all of us are in grave danger.

Yes there are many great fans. Yes `there are traditions. All that will however be long gone if we dont control our moronic hardcore fringe.

Rant over.

I certainly dont need the younger gereration and supporters from the north and far afield to tell me what I can say and cant say

We've had to listen to sheeite for years from the scum in the thick of things in Glasgow and not just during match days so take note all you guys from far afield

The attitude has been frightning from some of you like one in particular is concerned he will not be able to travel to Europe to watch RFC, how selfish can one be.

The majority of older bears agree reluctantly and that must be respected, that we have to stop those so called offensive chants but lets get one thing clear it will not stop us discussing our traditional principals inside and outside the grounds and if you far afield guys dont like it you can all go and take a flyin feck as far as Im concerned

Yours sincerely.... an older bear and supporter of Glasgow Rangers (beer)

There's loyalty and false loyalty.

Yes` a lot of us` are loyal, but if you are trying to tell me that the die hard hardcore bigotted FTP and BB brigade are loyalists then FORGET IT. These morons are dragging us all down and just blurting out no surrender and nobody likes us we dont care is like sticking your head in the sand.

All this rah rah stuff is fine, but when Ibrox is shut down where are you going to be then? Rah rahing at home?

Get a life and see that there is a hardcore of morons who by the looks of it would rather remain bigots. Until we get rid of THEM then RFC and all of us are in grave danger.

Yes there are many great fans. Yes `there are traditions. All that will however be long gone if we dont control our moronic hardcore fringe.

Rant over.

(tu)

Great post.

i feel we are being truely victimised by UEFA, ive highlighted some topics on this such as Lazio and the rest of Italian football along with the problems of spanish, however this seems to get ignored by UEFA and then they turn their attention to a bigger, small club (if you know what i mean) i understand and accept we have problems with bigots and morons at the club, however the media and UEFA are making it look like EVERYONE of us are this type, im getting nothing but stick from mates telling me how rangers fans are bigots etc etc, surely there HAS to be a way of keeping our heritage and our history, after all no one says to the tims, take the Irish clover of your shirt, it could offend someone. I feel upset and misrepresented, how can we now go to a place like Italy or Spain without being considered a bigot or moron?

Guest orangpendek

by going to places like spain or italy and not behaving as a bigot or a moron. don't forgot you do not have to justify yourself or the team you support just because some balloons in the papers or politician says so.

any man should be judged on what he says and does. if you are judged falsely, the person judging isn't worth your bothering about.

As I mentioned in the other thread........

I certainly dont need the younger gereration and supporters from the north and far afield to tell me what I can say and cant say

We've had to listen to sheeite for years from the scum in the thick of things in Glasgow and not just during match days so take note all you guys from far afield

The attitude has been frightning from some of you like one in particular is concerned he will not be able to travel to Europe to watch RFC, how selfish can one be.

The majority of older bears agree reluctantly and that must be respected, that we have to stop those so called offensive chants but lets get one thing clear it will not stop us discussing our traditional principals inside and outside the grounds and if you far afield guys dont like it you can all go and take a flyin feck as far as Im concerned

Yours sincerely.... an older bear and supporter of Glasgow Rangers (beer)

by going to places like spain or italy and not behaving as a bigot or a moron. don't forgot you do not have to justify yourself or the team you support just because some balloons in the papers or politician says so.

any man should be judged on what he says and does. if you are judged falsely, the person judging isn't worth your bothering about.

thats fine and dandy in theory about not bothering about who's doing the judging but a woman at my mums work was in osasuna and was not singing the banned tunes, yet was battered with a baton in the back of the leg accross the cheek and over the head, what can you do about that? also she went to the grond about an hour and a half before ko and asked a steward where abouts she was to sit, the cVnt physically lifted her from one side of him to the other and grunted THERE! can u imagine the outcry by uefa if we treated visiting fans in that manner?

Its true we have our share of numpties just as all football clubs have all over the world.The one thing that seperates us from all others is our proud history which no bear will ever deny. We are the victim of of other's jealousy that has always been the case and whenever the opportunity presents itself to put us down they take it like a pack of wolves. This has always been the case but now even more so with the advent of PC and EUFA's political agenda. We have came through adversity before and we will again.Stay strong and united and remember who we are, PROUD TO BE A BEAR !.

This debate keeps popping up around here and everytime it does people seem to think others are defending or justifying bigotry. This is not the case.

I am totally confident everyone on this board knows we need to stamp this out within our support.

Nobody is defending bigotry, they are highlighting that when our club are criticised about a problem, other club's problems are overlooked. Highlighting the fact that some people actually lie about our club in order to make us look bad.

We have sectarianism within a minority of our support...Does that mean that when we do the bouncy, it is in relation to jumping on Catholic's heads, as reported in an article a few weeks ago? No, it does not. So in this case we are the victims of lies. "WATP" is sectarian? I fail to see why. Again, victims of desperate lies. The Sash sectarian? Not at all. Once again...Victims of desperate lies.

So whilst we do have sectarianism within our support, and are trying to eradicate it, we are still being victimised by certain people and organisations.