Well done Steven Naismith

The wee guy has suffered some amount of criticism over the last few years, I'm just happy he's showing the form that won him 2 YPOTY awards with us and proving a few of the doubters wrong.

This is his season to shine (tu)

:clap::uk:

Guest therabbitt

Hopefully he gets put on the right wing for ALL of the season. Lafferty can sight on the bench, if he is good enough.

I'd rather Weiss on the right wing ;)

Fair enough probably can't argue with Miller getting MOM with his hat-trick and all, but for me Naismith had the best 90 mins of anyone else on the pitch (25 mins from Weiss drool.gif ).

Tireless running the whole game, tracked back and made some great runs into space (not always getting the pass but opening it up for others none the less), and looked very comfortable on the ball.

Great performace all round and hope he keeps it up the whole season. On current form him and Weiss on either flank is a very exciting prospect!

The only thing I've been wrong about was that we couldn't get the best out of Naismith on the wing!

I knew he had the ability, I think we all did, and started a thread about this being a big season for him a month or so ago and it was just about getting it out of him. Having a full pre-season and most of last season injury free has helped him so much, I think.

Even last week at CM, I feared he would struggle and yet he turned out a MOTM performance. Keep it going (tu)

Guest therabbitt

Was he not playing on the left today?

Played on the right, but switched over once or twice. He's a right midfielder though, it'd be a shame to play him on the left, especially when Naismith and Lafferty can play there.