Is this not sectarian.?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a thread regarding TBB getting an airing again yesterday, and then this thread complaining about a banner from the taigs(another no-no, I expect). Each of them contain words which will be deemed sectarian and/or offensive by someone.

We can't have it both ways. We shouldn't be allowing the self-appointed moralisers to dictate what is acceptable and what is not. I'm all for challenging bias in the press over how things are reported, but would prefer to see us fight fire with fire, with some choice banners of our own and a return to singing whatever we want.

Said it before and I will say it again..........we need one of these.

135231-celtic-greeted-with-no-surrender-banner-in-hamburg-410x230.jpg

Just a shame the media in Scotland would try to turn it into a sectarian issue so we would need a smaller banner with something like. "Our Title And Were Keeping It"

This is what shite STV spouted about Hamburgs flag.....

My link

Green Brigade displaying a banner borrowing imagery from mass murderers? Never! Green Brigade displaying a banner which could be deemed imflammatory? Never! Cunts do it all the time and will continue to do so and get worse and more blatant with their thinly disguised bigoted banners, whilst any banner which could upset the poor downtrodden Celtic supporters is removed instantly from Ibrox.

What about a mass complaint to UEFA - This could prompt (wouldn't be surprised if this was their aim) some deranged scumbag to have a go at the only real 5* stadium in Glasgow.Rangers should also be informed and take this forward.

This is a big chance for us to highlight what these scumbags are all about!

348nb6e.jpg

at there game today.

There's a complaint off to Thomas Cook about their good name being linked and then obliterated by sectarian bigotry at the San Giro. Why are Thomas Cook not asking question of Nonce FC about them removing ordinary fans from their season ticket seats and allowing an known sectarian group to move in on them and parade and drape their bigotry over Thomas Cook's adverts????

The more people that complain to Thomas cook the more they will take notice??

to make an complaint to Thomas Cook:_

The Thomas Cook Business Park

Coningsby Road

Peterborough PE3 8SB

United kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1733 417 272

Email: pressoffice@thomascook.com

or head office

contact Thomas Cook

6th Floor South

Brettenham House

Lancaster Place

London

England

WC2E 7EN

F*nian is political. Not religious. I equate tim to H**. Nerither sectarian imo.

tim is there own pet name for themselves , were as H** is fuckin derogatory .

& fucking sectarian , see nil by mouth .

do you know any bears who refer to themselves as being a H** ? i dont .

hatefilled dirty feenyin bastards .i despise them with everything i have .

"lets go to war "

bring it on , the gween bwigade are a bunch of disalusioned wee boys who think they are some sort of left wing anti fascist commie anti british republican terrorist supporters. who if you were to challenge on the streets would run to the nearest british bobby . stupid wee wankers inciting violence ,

whats been said in the papers ? fuck all . if one of the rangers fans groups made up a banner with torbett towers on fire they'd have a field day . a 100% guarantee.

& as for the slabbering dangleberry saying he does care about what they do. well i do because of the media backlash bears would reseive if the shoe was on the other foot . :anguish::disappointment: