Scottish sun "SHAME ON YOU"

That fucking de Graaf has got too much to say for himself. Maybe he would be playing for a better club if he focused on his football rather than trying to shit-stir running his mouth in the papers!

The sun are an absolute joke!

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/

Talking about Mcgregor. plus that wee dwarf forrest is in the paper spouting shite about how "aiden taught him how to be a celt" suppose he's another wee irish loving tosspot we need to put up with.

Are you the Daily Record Editor? :sherlock:

I'd imagine McShagger will get a doing from most papers on Monday.

As for Forrest . . . he's only a wee boy. And he plays for Scotland.

Chillax, man. :lol:

If this an outburst against the Sun then I don't see where you are coming from. What McGregor did was terrible. I was so embarrassed and disgusted at him when he did it.

This time, they are just telling it like it is. He should be ashamed of himself.

If McGregor is disappointed and shocked about the treatment he will get from the media over that embarrassing stunt he pulled, then he's a bigger fuckin eedjit than I gave him credit for.

If McGregor is disappointed and shocked about the treatment he will get from the media over that embarrassing stunt he pulled, then he's a bigger fuckin eedjit than I gave him credit for.

Perhaps Ms Shevlin will knock him into line.

McGregor can hardly complain about getting stick. What he did, embarrassed himself, the club and it's fans.

It's especially bad as he saw at first hand what happened to Lafferty for the same thing.

Quite apart from it being disgusting cheating, he'll also never get the benefit of the doubt from refs now, which could cost us.

Rangers general discipline was poor yesterday, but at least it prevents walter playing lafferty for a while.

If never seen McGregor do that before, and I'm annoyed he felt the need to do that. On another point though, I bet the Hibs players have tried to con the ref, Larrson made a career out of it, so we shouldn't really accept too much what other players have to say about McGregor. In saying that, he shouldn't have gone there, and it would be good if he could just concentrate on being the Number 1 for Rangers and Scotland, without all the add-ons that seem to follow him.

I read The Sun on the flight home this morning and the thing that struck me was the match report.

The report said that Brines "correctly kept his card in his pocket" after Miller's lunge at Davis and then in the accompanying player ratings article he slates Brines performance.

I found that odd, because I think Brines lost control of the match the moment he didn't book Miller for that tackle of Davis. If he had booked him then he would have laid down an early marker and I doubt we would have seen either of the so called "flashpoints" yesterday because those challenges would have been less likely to have happened.

I hope Walter fines McGregor for his stupid acting yesterday. He might be a great keeper but he is also a big heid, and like most keepers think they are a protected species. Total wanker.

As for Lafferty get him tae fuck, he is a useless big diddy and is an embarrassment to RFC.

I hope Walter fines McGregor for his stupid acting yesterday. He might be a great keeper but he is also a big heid, and like most keepers think they are a protected species. Total wanker.

As for Lafferty get him tae fuck, he is a useless big diddy and is an embarrassment to RFC.

That's seriously sounds like one rule for one and one rule for another.

What can McGregor expect? He was an idiot. He deserves this.

he didnae exactly role about did he i think he realised what he had done pretty quick then got a smack fae the other hibs player..for lafferty. whit the fuck does walter keep playing him on the wing for.its obvious he will never be a wullie henderson.more wasted money walter.

This (tu)

As an exercise ask everybody in your family and your friends to stop buying it, and to pass the message on their friends, lets see how much clout these forums have ? This country is a village you could make inroads to their circulation in jig time ! :sherlock:

Why does he deserve it but other players who dive don't? :sherlock:

No-one likes us we don't care!

(tu) big kyle rolled about the ground after mulgrew 'head-butted' him mcgregor wis like lightening to get back up and mcgeadys a wee bam that done it all the time but he never got it fae the papers seems like one rule for timmy and another for everyone else .

he didnae exactly role about did he i think he realised what he had done pretty quick then got a smack fae the other hibs player..for lafferty. whit the fuck does walter keep playing him on the wing for.its obvious he will never be a wullie henderson.more wasted money walter.

he will never even be a martin henderson.