McCormack

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know he is a tim but he was on fire for cardiff last season! dont think walter would bring him back though

His scoring record was quite deceiving that season he done well, I think he scored about 3/4 of his goals from the spot

He is shite and most importantly a dirty F*nian bastard wouldnt want him anywhere near us

How is the fact that he's a "dirty F*nian bastard" more important than whether or not he would actually strengthen the team? Utter idiocy! :rolleyes:

For the record, I thought he's had a good spell at Cardiff but I don't think he'd anything to the team that we don't already have.

How is the fact that he's a "dirty F*nian bastard" more important than whether or not he would actually strengthen the team? Utter idiocy! :rolleyes:

For the record, I thought he's had a good spell at Cardiff but I don't think he'd anything to the team that we don't already have.

It's got plenty to do with it.

Maybe you want dirty F*nian bastards playing for us, but most of us don't.

I dont care if he is a tim or not - look at Wilson, however no, we need better than him, he was shite for most of the games he played in!

look at wilson? exactly, couldnt get out the door quick enough. t*rriers never take rangers to heart, they are brought up hating rangers

Cant believe some want this smug little T*rrier fucker.

I hate everything about this wee scrotum. Not good enough the 1st time and his "love" for ra shellick was declared the minute he was out of scotland, wee shitebag

are you mad? hes pish. slagged us when he left, beattie is better. hes a cunt. hes pish. he canny get a game for cardiff (even b4 bellemd signed). hes no better than naisy lafferty fleck, maybe even velicka. and no hes a fukn tim. and hes pish

I actually couldn't care less whether he is a Catholic or not, but he is way overrated and wasn't slow in pushing the fact he was such a big Celtic fan.

Someone who wears a Celtic top in their spare time would have to be one fucking phenominal player for me to want us to sign him, if at all, let alone someone who is no better than an average player.

Plus he seems like a total arsehole.

So all in all can't think of a single reason to take him no!