a celtic fan that is a loyalist ?

jackunion

blush.gif i thought he was from N.I at first

the site i got it from were discussing the fact that they knew loyalist band members with season tickets for the tattie dome and one guy described that whilst walking with his band (i presume in belfast) for the brian robinson memorial parade he saw 2 girls boldy showing off there iluminas bumble bee kit blush.gif

I can never get my head around that, does he join in on the majority of their songs?

He doesn't take any interest in all that shite.

I can't defend a massive number of them, but they're not all brain-dead morons. Just most :pipe:

He doesn't take any interest in all that shite.

I can't defend a massive number of them, but they're not all brain-dead morons. Just most :pipe:

Fair play to him, I know personally I could not sit in amongst a crowd of people completely against my beliefs.

With him being in the Army it must be even harder at times, listening to some of them.

Fair play to him, I know personally I could not sit in amongst a crowd of people completely against my beliefs.

With him being in the Army it must be even harder at times, listening to some of them.

Aye, some of his mates from school have fell out with him because he told them that he'd have no problem putting a bullet into the head of an IRA footsoldier.

Sad situation to be in.