MMA Prediction League 2

J-Maestro

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who know for anderson silva, gsp or sonnen rematch. The other two i would like to see him in agaisnt is jones or rua. I don't want him to fight any one else out of they 4. Motivated silva is pure class, and any of those would make him bring it. Anyone else i think we'll just get arsehole silva, just clowning in the cage, don't want to see that again.

joe silva and dana white have got to think carefully who they put him in with now.

who know for anderson silva, gsp or sonnen rematch. The other two i would like to see him in agaisnt is jones or rua. I don't want him to fight any one else out of they 4. Motivated silva is pure class, and any of those would make him bring it. Anyone else i think we'll just get arsehole silva, just clowning in the cage, don't want to see that again.

joe silva and dana white have got to think carefully who they put him in with now.

Dana said if GSP beats Shields then GSP will move up to 185 and stay there.

Hopefully all the Fedor hype can stop now.

I honeslty think quite a lot of people only ever supported Fedor just because they think its cool that he has a bit of a cult following and was being anti-establishment by not joining the UFC.

This time last year he was supposedly at his peak and able to beat any heavyweight in the world. His fans built him up as if he was superhuman. Nobody can live up to that sort of hype.

(Apart from Floyd Mayweather obviously. He is superhuman.)

I honeslty think quite a lot of people only ever supported Fedor just because they think its cool that he has a bit of a cult following and was being anti-establishment by not joining the UFC.

This time last year he was supposedly at his peak and able to beat any heavyweight in the world. His fans built him up as if he was superhuman. Nobody can live up to that sort of hype.

He's done now. I still think he's the best heavyweight in history but ANY of the top 5 UFC guys could smash him now. Velasquez, JDS, Lesnar, Nelson, Mir, etc. I mean Werdum is a UFC reject and Bigfoot is just a reject. Fedor in his prime vs. any how in their prime I'd go for Fedor. But he's way past his prime now. I'm kind of sad because it's the end of an era. But I'm just glad he's considering retirement and he isn't pulling a Chuck Liddell and fighting top fighters when he's WAY past his prime and going into a sure defeat.

During his prime, he was definitely the best Heavyweight in the world. Hung around in Big Nog's guard and dominated him, out-struck a prime Cro Cop, submitted Randleman after being suplexed on his head, submitted a good Mark Coleman plus he remained dominant over a number of years. Very hard to do in a sport like MMA.

During his prime, he was definitely the best Heavyweight in the world. Hung around in Big Nog's guard and dominated him, out-struck a prime Cro Cop, submitted Randleman after being suplexed on his head, submitted a good Mark Coleman plus he remained dominant over a number of years. Very hard to do in a sport like MMA.

The era when he was at his peak he may have been the best but if he was at his peak nowadays I still dont think he could cope. Heavyweight is a completely different sport now. Technique will only get you so far when you're giving away 5 stone to guys who should probably have their own separate super-heavyweight division. Guys like cro-cop and fedor just cant compete with that no matter how talented they are.

The era when he was at his peak he may have been the best but if he was at his peak nowadays I still dont think he could cope. Heavyweight is a completely different sport now. Technique will only get you so far when you're giving away 5 stone to guys who should probably have their own separate super-heavyweight division. Guys like cro-cop and fedor just cant compete with that no matter how talented they are.

He was that explosive and powerful that size didn't matter that much. A prime Fedor and Cro Cop would still probably beat guys like Lesnar or Carwin. Velasquez has proven that a heavyweight doesn't need to be 265lbs. Fedor, in his prime, might not end go undefeated but he's still cope perfectly fine.

Even at 230 ish,Fedor looks as though he could still lose a few pounds!If the light-heavy division was just a few pounds higher,i think he would be in there,as was Couture....he is and has been the best,but they are all too big now.They used to be big and fat....now they are big and ripped...he was never ripped,and i am sure most of them are steroid ridden like Overeem.They really should start a super heavyweight division.Velasquez was great,but it will catch up with him if he keeps fighting guys so much heavier.