Sasa Papac

Back_Murray

Sasa Papac has been inconsistent over this season to say the least but with David Weir and Andy Webster looking likely to head back to Everton and Wigan in the summer does Papac have a future at the club?

Where is your source on Weir and Webster both leaving?

Papac has only looked poor when he has been played at left back, which suprise, suprise is not his natural position.

Although not the best in the air he has been decent enough at centre back and even Walter himself has said that he has been unfair to Sasa since he has taken over.

Papac definetaly has a future and tbh I can see him being the only one out of all of PLG's signings who will avoid the summer chop.

1 good game whilst under no pressure doesn't convince me, I'm afraid.

He has his moments, but quite simply isn't good enough, IMO.

I would love him to prove me wrong, but I just can't see it.

Papac has only looked poor when he has been played at left back, which suprise, suprise is not his natural position.

Did Papac not say that his preffered position was left back?

Doesnt impress me unfortunatley!

Did Papac not say that his preffered position was left back?

He did mate, yes.

Thats where he plays for his Country apparently.

Guest Euronymous
Webster leaving? First iv heard of it :wacko:

Well, he is on loan till the end of this season, no news on if we are gonna keep him or not.

I cant see him becoming a regular for us I'm afraid. He just isnt good enough in every dept. He is a decent squad player IMO/

I think Webster will turn out to become one of our 1st choice CB's and Scotlands. Good in the air, decent on the deck, keeps it simple and is pretty strong in the challenge. Just has to keep himself fit and free from injuries. Certainly miles better than Papac, Ehiogu and Svensson.

I think Webster will turn out to become one of our 1st choice CB's and Scotlands. Good in the air, decent on the deck, keeps it simple and is pretty strong in the challenge. Just has to keep himself fit and free from injuries. Certainly miles better than Papac, Ehiogu and Svensson.

International experience as well muff, could be our answer to a long term davie weir!

International experience as well muff, could be our answer to a long term davie weir!

He is only 24 aswell!