Lets all laugh at septic-out of europe before september

1an4421

europe is over for septic and the greatest fans in the world-not [in two competitions]

lennon must stay.

what now for lennon and the much lauded two team strategy ie the septic euro eleven and the septic spl eleven

its up to the mighty glasgow rangers to restore the reputation of scottish football in europe yet again !

:lol: From Ewen camerons facebook. a Quote from lennon says.

If you're a Celtic fan then you have to be very concerned at this quote from Neil Lennon - "It's pretty evident we need to improve in certain areas and there will be players brought in." OMG! He's nearly signed a team and he still isn't happy. This is getting ridiculous now.

:lol: From Ewen camerons facebook. a Quote from lennon says.

If you're a Celtic fan then you have to be very concerned at this quote from Neil Lennon - "It's pretty evident we need to improve in certain areas and there will be players brought in." OMG! He's nearly signed a team and he still isn't happy. This is getting ridiculous now.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

It's not their fault .... here is a post from KDS to prove it.

There's no justice in criticising Celtic players for not performing when the referee is as bent as a Spanish Bobby Davidson. Celtic were penalised time after time for challenges that were not illegal but the Dutch had carte blanche to get away with cardable offences (violent conduct, diving etc.) for which we weren't even awarded a foul.

There has to be some semblance of a level playing field before players can be blamed for poor performances. Last night wasn't remotely level.

It is a FACT that police forces all over Europe are carrying out ongoing investigations into match-fixing, especially in UEFA tournaments. I've lost count of the number of arrests that the German police have made, for example, but it's well into double figures and they're still gathering evidence in hundreds of other cases. These include referees.

The Germans are by no means alone. I will be amazed if Carbello's performance last night isn't already logged in numerous police files around Europe. He already drew attention to himself last year by awarding Aston Villa two penalties (at home) as they struggled to stay in the Europa League. Austrian police still have an open file on that one.

So, yeah.

Lousy result.

But let's open our eyes to the obvious.

If a referee had performed like that at Ibrox and we'd lost 4-0, would we be in any doubt about what we'd just seen?

I wouldn't.

How about that for not looking at the obvious reasons for a defeat but, as usual, finding someone else to blame. wacko.gif

Personally, I would have been happier with them getting into the europa league. :ph34r:

It just leaves them with more time to prepare for League games while we have one eye on europe which is a worry for our thin squad. If we loose 1 or 2 key players to injury or suspension we are in trouble.

Lemmon has created a rod for his own back and his coat must be on a very shaky nail, by november he could be claiming job seekers :)

I'd rather leave the gloating till we manage something in Europe ourselfs :rolleyes:

This!

As much as it is fun to have a laugh... Let's wait a wee bit. A strong. committed performance at Old Trafford is a good start. I can take defeat if we do the jersey proud...

But I'm expecting competitive performances -- in every single (CL) match this season. Then we can have a dig?

if that is what they call focused last night think we will be allright

I'd initially thought it would be a negative for us with them going out but i've reconsidered. They've signed 10 players from around the world on the strength of European football. I'd like to see the Mexican and the Israeli boy at Fir Park Meadows in December knowing they have another 6months of this!! Nothing else to look forward to than the slog of the SPL. They also have a squad of 30 players who they definitely wont be able to keep happy now. Unrest in camp affects team spirit.

Also that deprives them of at least £4m or so for tickets sales and TV money in Europe. Whilst we are clawing our way back towards the black anthing that fucks them financially is good with me.