Greeting from Bursa (The city of Green Crocodiles)

zeagle

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- We will be there as many as you allow to foreign supporters.. it can be more than 10000 if you allow :)

- Bursa is the hometown of Turkish Doner.. So you can find best doners in Bursa.. I recommend to eat at ISKENDER.. I can help you:)

- We also want Lacoste to support us.. But actually now we dont have any brand on our shirts :)

- Our stadium capacity is 25600..

- We will be there as many as you allow to foreign supporters.. it can be more than 10000 if you allow :)

- Bursa is the hometown of Turkish Doner.. So you can find best doners in Bursa.. I recommend to eat at ISKENDER.. I can help you:)

- We also want Lacoste to support us.. But actually now we dont have any brand on our shirts :)

Excellent.......the way a football top should look....

@PrsosPonytail

Bursa is the inventor city or hometown of the doner.

You should taste Bursa Iskender doner an Kayhan meatball.

@ Manticore

I dont suppose that lots Bursaspor funs will come to Ibrox. 200 Bursaspor fans could come from Turkiye. But as you know lots of Turks living in eupa and especiaaly in Germany. and I know lots Bursaspor fans living in London. We will be more than one thousand.

Our stadium is have 25.600 capacity. In champions league I dont know which percent of this capacity is being seperated for guest team fans. I guess 1250 tickets will be separating for guest teams.

@ Bonkgers

Our sponspor is Puma. But Bursaspor mascot is green crocodile and it looks like Lacostes emblem.

you mean marmara sea or anything else?

after you land, you can take a taxi to ferry-port (Yenikapi ferry station)

in december there are only two trips from Yenikapi to Bursa (Mudanya ferry station) at 7.30am and 5.30pm

after ferry trip, you can get to Bursa in 15 mins to any hotel..

@PrsosPonytail

Bursa is the inventor city or hometown of the doner.

You should taste Bursa Iskender doner an Kayhan meatball.

@ Manticore

I dont suppose that lots Bursaspor funs will come to Ibrox. 200 Bursaspor fans could come from Turkiye. But as you know lots of Turks living in eupa and especiaaly in Germany. and I know lots Bursaspor fans living in London. We will be more than one thousand.

Our stadium is have 25.600 capacity. In champions league I dont know which percent of this capacity is being seperated for guest team fans. I guess 1250 tickets will be separating for guest teams.

@ Bonkgers

Our sponspor is Puma. But Bursaspor mascot is green crocodile and it looks like Lacostes emblem.

Damn that sounds good!