Greeting from Bursa (The city of Green Crocodiles)

zeagle

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are Bursa's rivals in Turkey ? As in like us and the F*nians.

I'm a greedy bastard i like a team from each country and my team in Turkey is Galatasaray.

One of my clients is married to a Turkish chap and ex Galatasaray season ticket holder before he moved here,supports the Gers here(as they are too bitter) and he wondered why the fascination with Besiktas,he though it was amusing it was just because of the badge :lol:

Who are Bursa's rivals in Turkey ? As in like us and the F*nians.

I'm a greedy bastard i like a team from each country and my team in Turkey is Galatasaray.

One of my clients is married to a Turkish chap and ex Galatasaray season ticket holder before he moved here,supports the Gers here(as they are too bitter) and he wondered why the fascination with Besiktas,he though it was amusing it was just because of the badge :lol:

Besiktas, I think.

Helo. Murat cam. Yr wyf yn gefnogwr Galatasaray. rangersloyal ond yn erbyn timau. Fy crocodeil cam. Celtaidd yn gwybod y broblem rhyngoch. Nid oes gennym bwriadau drwg. pêl-droed yn unig. Peidiwch ag anghofio ni yw'r genedl Twrcaidd. Peidiwch â siarad yn rhy siŵr. Byddwn yn cwrdd â chi.

Cadwch yn iach. yn atal y galon yn y gêm.

(Mae'n ddrwg gennym, Im 'yn arfer a geiriadur)

Helo. Murat cam. Yr wyf yn gefnogwr Galatasaray. rangersloyal ond yn erbyn timau. Fy crocodeil cam. Celtaidd yn gwybod y broblem rhyngoch. Nid oes gennym bwriadau drwg. pêl-droed yn unig. Peidiwch ag anghofio ni yw'r genedl Twrcaidd. Peidiwch â siarad yn rhy siŵr. Byddwn yn cwrdd â chi.

Cadwch yn iach. yn atal y galon yn y gêm.

(Mae'n ddrwg gennym, Im 'yn arfer a geiriadur)

Den katalaveno tipota file mou.

Den xereis anglika; To Rangers apo tin Glasgova einai poli kala.

Tha se do istera.

hh.gif

kamil koc has no relation with Egyptian. I prefer usuaally kamil koc.

There lots of bus company but ı adviced you the best ones. Kamil koc ( especially choose this one it named as "rahat hat" --"comfortable bus"- ) , Nilüfer, Ulusoy, Varan , MEtro .

prices about 12 euro.

from sabiha gokcen airpot take taxi or bus to pendik and book a ticket for bursa from these bus companies. ( sunday it is hard to find ticket for buses)

I am going to İstanbul today and ı will prefer Kamil koç again :)

I will send you a web page.

You could find all Bursa photos at this page. Maybe you will change your plan after seeing these pic.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=tr&ie=UTF-8&sl=tr&tl=en&u=http://wowturkey.com/forum/viewforum.php%3Ff%3D10&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhh62ITkpS6oClXibnXdZVJqqmjhdA

Bursa night pictures

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=tr&ie=UTF-8&sl=tr&tl=en&u=http://wowturkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php%3Ft%3D16799%26start%3D145&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgqG_h1Xd1aCjGZ2_dG0r8A6VRHpQ

I think you will like Bursa

bursaspor rivals :

we dont like both Galatasaray , besiktas , and fenerbahce. But we especially hate Besiktas. And it is forbidden to take away team fans for these matches.

it is forbidden but we are going to istanbul for Bursaspor Besiktas matches and gettin into the stadium secretly.

two years ago Besiktas Bursaspor match in Adana city.

It is forbidden to go the match for Bursaspor fans TEXAS. But TEXAS have gone an get into the Besiktas side. You know Troy . As in the Troy texas have show themselves and shout for Bursaspor at 16.minute and attack Besiktas fans in Besiktas side , before the eye of 20.000 Besiktas fans just 120 Bursaspor fans.

videos

it is funny for Bursaspor fans to chase Besiktas fans :D

Texas ( Green Army ) :)

this is not a cage like you understood. Just for security zone. you will be out of this cage. just when you want to enter the stadium first you will pass this cage and get into the stadium. you donw wait in this cage.

if there is queue for entrace yo will wait for 5 or 10 minutes in it to get in to the stadium.

ı am sure you dint understand ı will put photos tomorrow ;)

Like this?

http://www.footballspotter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Polish_Football_Cage_2.jpg

you need a this kind of cage surely :D

ı mean security circle that surrounded the stadium.

it is used for blocking fans entering the entrance queue which have no ticket.

but i will suggest a cage for you like you want :D

at the city centre ( the road near the stadium ) there lot of pubs. ( suitable )

in kent meydani a.v.m ( shoppin centre ) ==> kat3 bar ( expensive)

fatih sultan mehmet bulvari ( by metro esentepe station walk for 600 metre you will find first class places ) (very expensive)

montain way there lots of pubs wtih its magnificent scenic

or take your beer and into the bursa kültür parkı ( stadium is in kültürpark )

there are lots of beer houses in the city. (cheapest)

or in the cage if you can manti :D