Greeting from Bursa (The city of Green Crocodiles)

zeagle

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bursa is known with its special kebap named iskender, it is really delicious to me i suggest you to eat. also peach is a crop of bursa, and there is kestane şekeri-a kind of dessert of chestnuts-. these are local tastes of bursa. also there is a district named inegöl and its köfte(meatballs) is worth to taste.

Twrci cyngor. Peidiwch â unrhyw un ymddiriedolaeth. Byddai Fel ym mhob man yn ein gwlad yn anonest. Byddwch yn ofalus gyda eich arian a gadael i siopa. Yn anffodus yn ein gwlad mae pobl yn ddrwg. Ond dw i'n siŵr y byddwch, gêm gyfeillgar. Peidiwch â aros i fyny yn y nos y tu allan. hynny wrthyf. Hoffwn i chi pêl-droed yn llyfn.

CYFLAWNIADAU

this in English means.

Turkey advice. Do not trust anyone. As everywhere in our country would be dishonest. Take care and let Your Money Food Shopping. Noble is our country is bad unfortunately. But I'm sure you will, friendly bit. Never Stay up outside at night. told me that. Football smooth'd like you to.

ACHIEVEMENTS

hi

first of all i want to mention that im from turkey, but not a bursaspor fan, and also i have sympathy for Rangers.

i want to inform you about bursaspor neutrally.

there were 3 games in turkish league this season so far and their opponnents cannot score any single goal, and bursaspor won all of its games including two difficult away games against Galatasaray-the team that i support- and sivas-was second placed in 2008-2009 season.as you guess their defence is strong. all of the main defenders played in champions league, so they arent unexperienced.they prefer defensive football and use counter attacks to score in away games.actually i guess that match in glasgow will be more dangerous for Rangers. bursaspor fans are noisy and they may be aggressive, but i dont think that will affect Rangers-such a big club visited a lot of away stadiums- i wanna warn u about their manager, he is totally a good one. he has champs league experience with beşiktaş even though he is young(40 years old). also he is a great tactician and mativates his team easily. last year they had 2 great come-backs at istanbul against either fenerbahce or besiktas with their manager's moves and substitutions. i wanna also add that besiktas and fenerbahce away games are extremely hard games in turkish league.

they have one turkish super league title in their history and that was last year. they had participated uefa cup in the midst of 90s but they havent participated any continental tournament for a decade, but they have some experienced players played in champs league.

vederson(defender left) played for fenerbahce in champs league

ali(defender right) played for either fenerbahce or besiktas in champs league and uefa cup

omer(defender centre) played for galatasaray but dont remember if he played in continental matches(called up to national team with his recent performance)

stepanov(defender centre) played for porto in ECL and played for trabzonspor in uefa cup

nunez(forward) played for olympiakos in ECL

ergic(midfielder center) former basel captain played a lot of games in ecl and uefa cup

insua(midfielder center) played for malaga and borussia but dunno if he played in ecl or uefa also former argentinian international(14 times)

sercan(forward) ozan(midfielder left) volkan(midfielder right) young and talented turkish players they all are fast and this team plays counter attack with these three players they all played for turkey in some matches. i want to especially warn you about volkan he is really on fire, he is the best player in our league this season so far. i want to inform you about ozan and sercan too. ozan was the top goalscorer of the bursa last year and made some assists. he is cold-blooded and have quite good technique. sercan is not only a bursaspor player and also a bursaspor fan, so he always plays with his heart. he has great acceleration and speed but he is a poor finisher.

ivankov(goalkeeper) he is also bulgaria national team's main goalkeeper not bad but not top class too

i think that their weakest link is huseyin(defensive midfielder) he is former trabzonspor captain played qualifying rounds for ecl with his former club, but he is just a player plays with heart without any technique.(but i want to say that they bought a defensive midfielder from goteborg sweeden named svensson and he is an swedish international)

they have another forward named turgay(forward) and he was wanted by lazio but they dont sell him. he's a good header and a strong player.

thats all that i can tel you about bursaspor. good luck in champs league. wish valencia will be 4th in this group=))

Nice walkthrough.

One point though. Gustav Svensson had 9 caps for the Swedish U-21 team, not the first team. And he's no longer in the U-21 team either, as he's now 23 years old. Nobody I would fear a lot, personally.

i support Galatasaray, and also a member of Galatasaray=) no he just played for goteborg in his professional career bursaspor is his second team=) i wish that info was clear and informative for you=)

Welcome to the board, and thank you for the information. (tu)

this in English means.

Turkey advice. Do not trust anyone. As everywhere in our country would be dishonest. Take care and let Your Money Food Shopping. Noble is our country is bad unfortunately. But I'm sure you will, friendly bit. Never Stay up outside at night. told me that. Football smooth'd like you to.

ACHIEVEMENTS

unfortunately thats not totally wrong. when buying things sellers may want to take higher value cuz u're tourists, so dishonesty of sellers is true.you can stay up outside at night in istanbul if you dont go some suburbs, and also in bursa too, but i have to accept that there are some dangerous districts in bursa and istanbul, so that is partly true too. wish you wont have any troubles in turkey :rolleyes:

unfortunately thats not totally wrong. when buying things sellers may want to take higher value cuz u're tourists, so dishonesty of sellers is true.you can stay up outside at night in istanbul if you dont go some suburbs, and also in bursa too, but i have to accept that there are some dangerous districts in bursa and istanbul, so that is partly true too. wish you wont have any troubles in turkey :rolleyes:

aye well i have been to turkey before on holiday and found this out. but i here the laws have changed over there,and they don't pester you alot. maybe this is just in the holiday resorts but.??

i was in Altinkum.

Nice walkthrough.

One point though. Gustav Svensson had 9 caps for the Swedish U-21 team, not the first team. And he's no longer in the U-21 team either, as he's now 23 years old. Nobody I would fear a lot, personally.

i looked at wikipedia he played twice for sweden. he made his debut at 18 november 2009 italy match.i guess that he's not a regular first eleven player if you mention that.

on the other hand i also said that Rangers are better, but bursaspor may surprise you if you underestimate them. they dont have any well-known player, they dont have players like weiss or beattie.but their squad harmony is realy high. and i want to remind you before the 2009-10 season bursaspor's odd to become champ was 1 to 100.

i looked at wikipedia he played twice for sweden. he made his debut at 18 november 2009 italy match.i guess that he's not a regular first eleven player if you mention that.

on the other hand i also said that Rangers are better, but bursaspor may surprise you if you underestimate them. they dont have any well-known player, they dont have players like weiss or beattie.but their squad harmony is realy high. and i want to remind you before the 2009-10 season bursaspor's odd to become champ was 1 to 100.

:lol: I think this is our odds for us to win the champions League. I wouldn't say weiss is well known.? I would say Weir,Davis,Bougherra,Lee Mculloch, they will be well known in europe with our uefa cup run.

:lol: I think this is our odds for us to win the champions League. I wouldn't say weiss is well known.? I would say Weir,Davis,Bougherra,Lee Mculloch, they will be well known in europe with our uefa cup run.

yes it was like Rangers won ECL for bursa to become champs last year, but they achieved that.

and in the world cup weiss become a known player i think :rolleyes:

Welcome to the site folks (tu)

I cannot say that much about Bursaspor, the only one player i know is the goalkeeper - Dimitar Ivankov. He used to be a Bulgarian international before, but he decided to retire from international football. Fantastic goalkeeper on his day, but you can also expect some funny bloopers from him... Which would be good for Rangers.

Also, he is the penalty taker on the club, something he is very good at. Currently he is the 3rd best goalscoring keeper in the world, having more than 40 goals in his career.

Imo, we will have big problems with Bursa, a win at Ibrox and maybe a point in Turkey will do it for me. But the away game will be really tough one.

this in English means.

ACHIEVEMENTS

Anyone got a translator that can decipher pidgeon English?

Yes, I still remember the glory days of Galatasaray and all that happened there. I think that has perhaps formed the views of a lot of us "westerners" views of Turkish football supporters, especially that of my British kinsmen. Don't worry though, one thing I REALLY hope we do not do is underestimate the Turkish champions. We did that with the Lithuanian champions two years back. That was a painful lesson for us. And to me, the Turkish champions probably relate to the Lithuanian champions like three dimensions relate to two. I think the games between our teams will be games of team-spirit among the players and the tactical wits of our respective managers. May the best team win. I hold my money on my team. :)

what a bad photos are there

we are good cookers as Turks but when ı see this pictures , ı has been nauseated.

There are two news for you. One of them is bad the other is good.

first bad one. Our team two players has been injured. ( ivan ergic , milan stepanov)

good one is they will be fit in a short time :D

what a bad photos are there

we are good cookers as Turks but when ı see this pictures , ı has been nauseated.

There are two news for you. One of them is bad the other is good.

first bad good,one. Our team two players has been injured. ( ivan ergic , milan stepanov)

good bad-one is they will be fit in a short time :D

Sorted.

(tu):P