Greeting from Bursa (The city of Green Crocodiles)

zeagle

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just keeping us posted with his team's form before our match. Are you seriously annoyed with this?!

what about him posting pics of the away fans getting carried away on stretchers.?

as if to say to us,this is whats going to happen to yous.

paranoid,maybe. but thats why i think he posted it.

what about him posting pics of the away fans getting carried away on stretchers.?

as if to say to us,this is whats going to happen to yous.

paranoid,maybe. but thats why i think he posted it.

away side destroyed by away team supporters.

this was not about Bursaspor fans at all.

this is the first match after making change at away side.

4 days later we have match with valencia at this stadium and now the club have lots of things to do now.hundreds of seats have been destroyed by away team supporters. There was no destroyed seats at bursaspor side.

there is nothing at these pics to use for praise bursaspor fans and threaten you.

stadr.jpg

4 days later we have match with valencia at this stadium and now the club have lots of things to do now.hundreds of seats have been destroyed by away team supporters. There was no destroyed seats at bursaspor side.

there is nothing at these pics to use for praise bursaspor fans and threaten you.

stadr.jpg

(tu) didn't understand what you were saying at the start of your post. I thought you meant the bursa fans were fighting with away support.

why were they doing this anyway.?? just because they got beat.???? or do they have history of doing this.

How do you think your team will do against Valencia greenhools16 ?

Bursaspor has tried tactics for chanpions league matches at Galatasaray and Sivasspor away matches. We won these tow games 0-2. But ı didnt like our football at these match.The team stayed at back and tried just counter attacks to score. Until 60. minutes we put to sleep our rival. Last 30 minutes we show our physical and tactical fitness and win the games.

I think we will beat valencia at Bursa. Because we are very fit and have very good players which can change score every time. especially volkan şen and sercan yildirim

Bursaspor has tried tactics for chanpions league matches at Galatasaray and Sivasspor away matches. We won these tow games 0-2. But ı didnt like our football at these match.The team stayed at back and tried just counter attacks to score. Until 60. minutes we put to sleep our rival. Last 30 minutes we show our physical and tactical fitness and win the games.

I think we will beat valencia at Bursa. Because we are very fit and have very good players which can change score every time. especially volkan şen and sercan yildirim

do yous have a forum.??

stadr.jpg

hope its not raining when we play there as the cover in away section looks as if it has holes in it :D

:lol:

I advise you not to run faster than time :lol:

We killed Bursa at their home!

Greetings for Rangers and thanks for the draw! Hope either you or turkos will qualify from the second place with us :beer1:

AMUNT!

:lol:

I advise you not to run faster than time :lol:

We killed Bursa at their home!

Greetings for Rangers and thanks for the draw! Hope either you or turkos will qualify from the second place with us :beer1:

AMUNT!

Welcome Amigo ,

Question= how do you see your new team shaping up, where did you get Tino costa from ? looks a cracking player and how do you like your new strikeforce ?