Webster Injured

AdzKyle

how is it that the only time he missed games last season was when

dundee u played us. has a good season then comes back to use to kick

start his gers career then gets injured. how unlucky can you be. :anguish:

He needs to go FFS he has struggled to play any games for us and he has been here for about 3 or 4 years now. It clearly isnt working out.

last year he played most of the season with Dundee United and since he has been back at Ibrox he has constantly been injured again.

Webster is a liability and a complete waste of a wage. I'd let him go to united for nothing, get him off the wage bill and get miller's contract sorted out.

i wouldn't give two fucks who he went release him. he's taking the piss,how can u go to utd for 5 months and not get injured. then come back to us play 2 pre season games and be injured for the rest plus the start of the season. I think this is alot of pish,i don't think he is injured. why are they not selling him.?

I have a sneaking feeling that this might be a 'wrapping him in cotton wool' exercise before Tuesday's transfer deadline and that Levein may have been made aware of this fact too - and is cool with it.

If so I expect to see a straight swap for Webster and a previously named Arab target of some repute. ;)

In football, there's always a link. :sherlock:

I have a sneaking feeling that this might be a 'wrapping him in cotton wool' exercise before Tuesday's transfer deadline and that Levein may have been made aware of this fact too - and is cool with it.

If so I expect to see a straight swap for Webster and a previously named Arab target of some repute. ;)

Conway? I hope not

The boy with the name that makes you giggle like a schoold child when you say it by any chance? :sherlock:

Time we binned Andy Webster once and for all. He's mas made of glass and a complete and utter liability. He is absolutely no use to us.

As for Craig Conway - Dundee United can keep him.