James Beattie

ronniemca

He's not fit it's that simple, I feel sorry for him as unfortunately this is the first impression he's giving, talented player when fit.

What I will say about Beattie is in terms of winning headers and knockdowns, he's damn good at that and we have seen signs of this.

On the ball and when hassled by opponents he can hold them off and keep his compusure which he done a few times even yesterday. Defensively he will also be great for us as well as attack.

Willing to give him time but now he has some competition ;) :jelavic:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will give the lad time. But he and Niko will be fighting it out to start. (Which is a good thing).

Miller -- at the moment -- cannot be dropped.

I feel that if Niko's transfer had gone thru when it should have, James would not be here. Glad he is though... a few months from now, I suspect James B. will be a firm favourite.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

He also looks as if he's carrying a bit of weight, which is shocking for a professional footballer.

James Beattie

2010/11 Scottish Premier League

Games Goals Assists

3 0 1

Kris Boyd

2010/11 English League Championship

Games Goals Assists

4 1 0

Fernando Torres

2010/11 Premier League

Games Goals Assists

2 0 0

See where i'm going here?

Give him a fuckin' chance.

James Beattie

2010/11 Scottish Premier League

Games Goals Assists

3 0 1

Kris Boyd

2010/11 English League Championship

Games Goals Assists

4 1 0

Fernando Torres

2010/11 Premier League

Games Goals Assists

2 0 0

See where i'm going here?

Give him a fuckin' chance.

(tu).

The worst thing about a lot of our support is how impatient they are.

i think he will need a couple more games to get into the swing of things..to be fair he hasnt really had the service in my opinion

hopefully get the best out of him in a few more weeks but i think jelavic will start from now on with kenny.

Never been as bad as hes being made out. Had a cracking game against Hibs and wasn't the greatest yesterday out of a team that wasn't too great.

A suppose am just burying ma head in the sand though :rolleyes: . Maybe someone will start a thread saying hes actualy a Centre half and no a centre forward and old Walter is playing him out of position.

He looked fitter, but he still has a long way to go.

We should maybe look at arranging a friendly match during the international break and giving him a full 90 mins.

(tu)

I'm at a loss as to why he didn't feature against Partick or even in the game the youths/reserves played against that Junior side last Tuesday.

He clearly needs games, yet we have left him out of two bounce games since he signed.