Bougherra and Weiss ?

Bougherra.

Weiss didn't deserve it IMO either, his crossing was good, although its good to finally have a player wanting to take people on, he was getting tackled 90% of time time IMO and trying too hard to impress. Also, he needs to pass more instead of shooting everytime, he was good but not MOTM. :)

EDIT - Also hes right footed, play him on the right!

I was quite happy with Weiss today.

To me he didn't seem like a player with plenty of passion and a massive desire to win but he proved me wrong.

He fought for everything and the ball throwing incident even though he got booked it pleased me, hes got a Rangers mentality!

As i wasn't at he game today i can only comment on what i watched via the internet and i thought Weiss and Bougherra were great so it's a tough decision but i would give it to Weiss as he was mentally tuned in and gave his all on his Ibrox debut but don't get me wrong from what i saw Boughie was great today !!!

Apart from a silly tackle at the start I thought Sasa had one of his better games.

Would probably of given it to Bougherra or McCulloch, Weiss was just being surrounded by 2 or 3 St Johnstone players, which is what he'll have to grow accustomed to up here.

Probably Bougherra for me, after one of his poorer games last week (tu)

Apart from a silly tackle at the start I thought Sasa had one of his better games.

Would probably of given it to Bougherra or McCulloch, Weiss was just being surrounded by 2 or 3 St Johnstone players, which is what he'll have to grow accustomed to up here.

A silly, needless, tackle that cost us the first goal out of nothing.

Sometimes he is the most frustrating player at Ibrox.

A silly, needless, tackle that cost us the first goal out of nothing.

Sometimes he is the most frustrating player at Ibrox.

No it didn't buddy (tu)

Sasa's booking was after our goal, that was a tackle by Davie Weir that gave them that free kick.

Just checked bbc's text.

No it didn't buddy (tu)

Sasa's booking was after our goal, that was a tackle by Davie Weir that gave them that free kick.

Just checked bbc's text.

I don't know if the free kick that resulted in thier goal resulted in a booking or not, but even still - if it was Weir that gave away the free kick to the goal then I stand corrected. No probs.

Aye right calm yourself son

I don't know if the free kick that resulted in thier goal resulted in a booking or not, but even still - if it was Weir that gave away the free kick to the goal then I stand corrected. No probs.

It was a silly tackle though, he did score a goal for us.

Im not even a big Papac fan :pipe:

It was a silly tackle though, he did score a goal for us.

Im not even a big Papac fan :pipe:

I'm confused mate, who gave away the needless free kick at the bye line that gave them thier goal? Weir?

Anyways, how can you say that goal is anything to be proud of, he mis-hit it and its a good job the defender got caught wrong footed. A goal means fuck-all ala Boyd.

I'm confused mate, who gave away the needless free kick at the bye line that gave them thier goal? Weir?

Anyways, how can you say that goal is anything to be proud of, he mis-hit it and its a good job the defender got caught wrong footed. A goal means fuck-all ala Boyd.

Yes Weir gave it away.

Anything to be proud of? I said 'he did score a goal for us'

A goal means fuck all? So it does, 1-0 down at home to St Johnstone, I dont care who or how its scored. Aslong as we do im fine with that (tu)

Some people just are never happy :rolleyes: