Steven Naismith

rfcShaun

I am so happy he is beginning to show why he was brought here. He has his confidence back and I love it! Have always wanted him to do well and I just think this form may be coming back to him...

Naisy :praise:

I like the wee man hopefully he continues his good form. He never shirks a challenge and for a wee guy wins his fair share of headers not to mention good going forward and it's credit to him having adapted to a new position and performing well in it.

I am so happy he is beginning to show why he was brought here. He has his confidence back and I love it! Have always wanted him to do well and I just think this form may be coming back to him...

Naisy :praise:

he is lethal in this video and it just shows what he is capable of, and hope that he is able to do himself justice this season,he has started great so here's hoping eh

I think he is getting his form and confidence back after that horrendous injury, also I think he realises that this season could make him or break him, so he has put a lot of effort into where he is at the moment...I for one hope he continues to get better and be an integral part of our season.

Always had faith in the guy. Saw much of his Killie highlights. Hope he proves himself this year and the attention on Weiss could give him more space and reduce the pressure on him.

Keep it up Stevie. We know what you can do. Do it for us and surprise a few in the Champions' League. He could be worth more than what McGayday went for.

I wish him luck, but he is very inconsistent. Started off well last year too and fell away badly. I hope for the best but fear the worst with him and Lafferty.

And I think some of that inconsistency was present yesterday again, he did improve in the second half however but he didn't quite hit the heights of the previous two games.

Would love him to justify spending £2 million on him :)

He came on to a game towards the end but I was actually a bit disappointed in him yesterday, considering his 2 previous performances. Hope he keeps up his form through the entire season. He's certainly shutting me up.

What game were you watching? Along with Weiss he was the best player on the park yesterday.

Rangers v St.Johnstone. He was completely anonymous until the last 15-20 minutes.

The first goal... Is there anyone better than Naismith in the air? He's what 5' 10" or so... wins an amazing number of balls in the air.

Great timing, great athleticism. So happy for him after a very serious injury. Nice guy as well. The kind of man I like to see playing for our club -- The Rangers.