XBOX For Sale

CallumRangers

Anyone want to buy a 4 month old XBOX Elite with 3 controllers (one being a mod for CODcraphead2.gif), FIFA !0 , COD 4, MW2, GOW 2, Wireless adapter, 2 rechargeable battery packs, Turtle beach X11's and a few other bits n bobs. P.M me.00000042.gif

P.S: Haggling will only be accepted to a certain degree of dignity being kept craphead2.gif

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Sorry, face price only on this forum.

So go look at the price of a brand new one in Game and then put that price up on here.

:lol: :lol:

300 is laughable

Its an elite that's hardly been used, comes with 5 shit hot games, 3 controllers and one of them is a mod, a shit load of accessories and that and a set of turtle beaches worth £50. I thought that was reasonable laugh.gif Would probably go for £250 though.

You can go and buy a brand new new style xbox with a games bundle for £300

You don't get 5 games with that bundle though and if you did they would be shit, won't get a mod, won't get the Turtle Beaches and all the other extra shit that would have to be bought separately. And if someone offered £250 I would probably accept it anyway.

Am banned laugh.giflaugh.gif N fucking Inverness put it down, same as ours last weekangry.gif

so you've been banned from Xbox Live and trying to sell your xbox, when it bans the console itself and no one will have a chance at getting online with it?