Smith will waste our time with Weiss

CanadianBacon

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i shall save this wee post of yours. Once the search function is back ill prove you a lying moany bastard. Your fucking brutal you talk down our manager and players worse than most bitter taigs.

Ignore him mate he's a wee sixteen year old kid he was outed before on another forum, he's a real walter mitty character.

Remembers what wee man?

I think you know what.

Remember yer thread that night? If only admin had some balls and banned you for it considering people have been banned for less. You were a disgrace, your a grumpy cunt, everything offends you that Walter does and you just love to bring the team down. I wouldnt say your a tim but fuck me your everything thats wrong wae the Rangers support at this moment in time

See you soon sweetcheeks

I think you know what.

Remember yer thread that night? If only admin had some balls and banned you for it considering people have been banned for less. You were a disgrace, your a grumpy cunt, everything offends you that Walter does and you just love to bring the team down. I wouldnt say your a tim but fuck me your everything thats wrong wae the Rangers support at this moment in time

See you soon sweetcheeks

Mate will you please take your tabs. Try and keep up with your own arguement. You said i hate Lee but said i once liked him, your your talking about Smith?? Make your fucking mind up.

Aye, that Walter Smith - knows fk all about football and how to play players.

I wonder while you are writing this did you ever consider what the team need, aligned with what Walter has at his disposal and the fact that so far this season we have won our first 3 games ? Some people just need to moan - and Walters job is not to develop Weiss (there may have some sense in that IF he was our player) - its to win us trophies - thats it!

I wonder why he signed Beattie, must have been for his blistering speed.

Im talking about the smith must go thread you started when we were 10 clear. YOU HAVE ALSO SAID IN ONE THREAD YOU LIKED LEE THEN TODAY SAID YOU DONT. I dont need tablets, then again im not a grumpy cunt eitha. Your words to describe players and walter alike have been disgraceful, but as i say when the search function is working i shall show you.

Btw i hope we do get a new left mid in so weiss can go over to the right but both being interchangeable would be much better as the defenders wouldnt know what is happening

GFG lets be honest. I shall forget more about football than you will ever know. I wouldnt defend Walter if he played him in goals, but then again i wouldnt call him a wanker eitha.

By the way ya contradicting gob shite i see in another thread you say you always think big lee is shite yet in another thread you said you liked him. Make up your mind please ya crazy bassarolleyes.gif

Anyway im off to wank over my walter photo 10310.gif

RFC52, remember this? Or is it about smith?

Give me a shout when you work it out.

Im talking about the smith must go thread you started when we were 10 clear. YOU HAVE ALSO SAID IN ONE THREAD YOU LIKED LEE THEN TODAY SAID YOU DONT. I dont need tablets, then again im not a grumpy cunt eitha. Your words to describe players and walter alike have been disgraceful, but as i say when the search function is working i shall show you.

Btw i hope we do get a new left mid in so weiss can go over to the right but both being interchangeable would be much better as the defenders wouldnt know what is happening

Ha ha least you have worked out what the hell your talking about.

Once again your talking crap about Lee.

take what you want out of this.. youth team player heard seniors talking and miller wants away for one last go at epl and its london he wants...west ham big interest...not a big fee either .(bring wages down)..like i said hearsy ..but never been let down before with this man

Some fans seem to think that Walter has never made mistakes or do no wrong. But he should have won 10 in a row with his eyes shut.

Of course hes made mistakes minst, but hes done alot of good. Made good decisions and bad 1s at that, but i must admit ive enjoyed his 2 spells as Rangers manager. Remember mate European finals for us younger pups were the stuff dreams were made of, you were lucky enough to see us in finals and semi finals nearly every few years. For that im grateful and for sorting out the shite Le guen left im also very greatful.

take what you want out of this.. youth team player heard seniors talking and miller wants away for one last go at epl and its london he wants...west ham big interest...not a big fee either .(bring wages down)..like i said hearsy ..but never been let down before with this man

Reads like a bad rumour.

I can tell you that is bullshit for a start. He dosent want to go and his missus is defo not going to London wae him. Middlesburgh was too far rolleyes.gif

Of course hes made mistakes minst, but hes done alot of good. Made good decisions and bad 1s at that, but i must admit ive enjoyed his 2 spells as Rangers manager. Remember mate European finals for us younger pups were the stuff dreams were made of, you were lucky enough to see us in finals and semi finals nearly every few years. For that im grateful and for sorting out the shite Le guen left im also very greatful.

I agree with you and Walter will alway be a hero and go down in history as one of our gratest ever managers. What i was meaning is he does make mistakes, but some fans think he has never made mistakes. Lets hope he can win this title and can go out at the top after all he has done for our club.

I can tell you that is bullshit for a start. He dosent want to go and his missus is defo not going to London wae him. Middlesburgh was too far rolleyes.gif

Agree with that why would he he's playing the best football of his career under Smith.

I agree with you and Walter will alway be a hero and go down in history as one of our gratest ever managers. What i was meaning is he does make mistakes, but some fans think he has never made mistakes. Lets hope he can win this title and can go out at the top after all he has done for our club.

I agree minst some cant see any fault in him, then again some cant see any good.

Agree with that why would he he's playing the best football of his career under Smith.

Well we will find out by 5 oclock on tuesday, but he held talks with boro when GS first went there looked at houses etc and his missus wouldnt leave here as they were settled. He has also apparently said that he wants to show us(the fans) thanks for taking to him this time round after playing with the earls.