Walters Stevie Wonder Scouting System?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were a young player at Murray park right now rest assured id get my wee mate to go right through your knees then you would have summit to grumble about ya moany fucking weirdo.

Rant over

Ha ha still waiting in the eveidence from you.

Foster? Happy?

If you were a young player at Murray park right now rest assured id get my wee mate to go right through your knees then you would have summit to grumble about ya moany fucking weirdo.

Rant over

(tu)

Of course we have scouts. What we don't have is money to risk on players that are not proven at the same level or better than us. The big teams down south can afford to trigger contract clauses on potential talents around the world because of the revenue generated. That guy Man Utd just signed, Bebe, is the prime example they just spent £7.4m on him and now people are saying he looks so out of his depth. These clubs also have better and bigger scouting networks so they will snap up moslty all the good young starts around.

Our current financial climate means we need players who have already shown they can perform at a good level and make an impact. My main concern about that though is are we stiffling a potential young stars career to play an experienced has been?

So personally I don't think our scouts are neccesaily bad, it's just that the players the pick out will probably go sign for another, more wealthy club and the ones they do get simply don't get given a chance at the top at Rangers.

GFG the search function aint up yet. I know what you posted.

I dont like Foster nor do i want him but i can see why he is here, is that ok way you?

Ok mate cant wait for this.

Thanks for giving a responce about the op, i knew you had it in you.

is stevie wonder a scout?

who for?

your up there with the most greetin faced cnuts on here

your just pissed off that we brought players in ,as your moaning would reach epidemic proportions had we not signed anyone

and as for foster ive not seen him in a rangers strip yet so have no opinion

He wished death on foster and wants your legs broke. Hes a mean cunt. rolleyes.gif

That was me fishing ya maniac. I told you that put you thought me saying im putting my rod away meant i was wanking hahahaha.

Seriously check out most of his threads and tell me if apart from tims you have ever heard any1 talk about Rangers management and players the way he does

is stevie wonder a scout?

who for?

your up there with the most greetin faced cnuts on here

your just pissed off that we brought players in ,as your moaning would reach epidemic proportions had we not signed anyone

and as for foster ive not seen him in a rangers strip yet so have no opinion

Once again your wrong, i'm unhappy at one signing. Try getting something right for once mate.

Do you even have the ability to debate? Or do you just call people tims?

I've never branded anybody a tim on here except from you and that's because you constantly slag Rangers like most tims do.

That was me fishing ya maniac. I told you that put you thought me saying im putting my rod away meant i was wanking hahahaha.

Seriously check out most of his threads and tell me if apart from tims you have ever heard any1 talk about Rangers management and players the way he does

Mate grow up, i dont agree with something about Rangers, so that makes me a tim. Just grow up.

I would say that to :rolleyes::lol: Well if i told you i stuck my rod in your wife! would you think i was fishing?

Anyway. we have to get on and support Foster as he is here for now.

Once again your wrong, i'm unhappy at one signing. Try getting something right for once mate.

your op said "do we even have scouts"

must be great to never be wrong

who scouted our other signings since walter arrived because unless im wrong(which i may be) how many of our current squad were bought by smith/mccoist/mcdowall