Wearing another teams shirt...

bluenose4life

I dont know if this is due to my ausitm or not, but i fail to understand this. No offence to anybody who does this but i just want to learn and understand :)

Why do Scottish people wear shirts of other nations, such as England, Norhern Ireland, Holland, etc.. and why do Rangers fans wear chelsea shirts? I know there is the blues link, but i dont understand why you would not wear the shirt of your team over the shirt of another team...

Once again, just want to learn and understand this part of footie :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i normally buy shirts if i either like the design or i like the team. I Have this years N.Ireland top and realy like the Gunners new top, like the retro style.

I Feel people just have second clubs, e.g have a favourite club outside scotland.

I dont know if this is due to my ausitm or not, but i fail to understand this. No offence to anybody who does this but i just want to learn and understand :)

Why do Scottish people wear shirts of other nations, such as England, Norhern Ireland, Holland, etc.. and why do Rangers fans wear chelsea shirts? I know there is the blues link, but i dont understand why you would not wear the shirt of your team over the shirt of another team...

Once again, just want to learn and understand this part of footie :)

agree i couldn t give 2 f"""s about any other team never understood this

i do, for me its just cos im football mad ...i should maybe have grown out of it by now but i still buy other teams shirts i have a soft spot for or if i like a particular player or simply just because i like their shirt.

Recent years i have had chelsea shirts(cos of the wee rangers link and cos being born in england i have to chose someone to keep an eye on) River Plate cos there fans are amazing, Juventus cos of Del Piero, Barca cos of Ronaldinho and Real Madrid cos i liked there kit....also if you play footy quite often u dont wanna be running around every other night in ur same ol rangers strip...the cheap logo will start to peel of come christmas!

Thing is, i often see chelsea tops at ibrox, why would you not want to wear a rangers shirt instead, esp at Ibrox... Makes sence for all what you guys have said though :)

Worst thing is wearing them to Ibrox - I hate seeing that.

I've only really ever worn Rangers and Arsenal tops, the Gunners being my English team since I was about 5.