United Fan in Peace

Welcome to the site mate, best of luck for the upcoming season. I always watch Manchester United if they are on TV, a very entertaining team to watch. Not that I enjoy seeing them win though.

Good luck for the group stages as well but I can see you struggling at Ibrox.

Cheers mate

Would be great for both teams to get through

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome mate. Think it could be a great game on Tuesday.

You'll be suprised with Rangers you could give us a smashing all night then bang thats how we do it :21: Unpredictable really, Im so excited!

Cant wait mate

You never know what can happen will be a fierce competitive game thats for sure

I will be on the Stretford End

United through and through but the gers are my Scottish team

All the best

Alot of man u fans are arrogant towards us. but you seem ok.

do you think if us and them were to come down to england with all the same amount of money yous and chelsea have etc,we would challenge for the epl.?

Some are mate but you will probably find that that section are arrogant towards everybody and not proper fans

Your second point ( Them is Celtic I assume)

If you had the money of course you would

I don't think we have much room to criticise their fans' behaviour after what happened in May 2008.

Welcome buddy 00000042.gif

Ehhhhhh, yes we fucking do. They attacked women, kids & old men from behind with no provocation. In Manchester we reacted to police brutality and have had to put up with 2 years of lies and bullshit from the media.

The OP seems like a decent bloke though. (tu)

Ehhhhhh, yes we fucking do. They attacked women, kids & old men from behind with no provocation. In Manchester we reacted to police brutality and have had to put up with 2 years of lies and bullshit from the media.

The OP seems like a decent bloke though. (tu)

(tu) and they turned a screen off, not that long before a European final in front of thousands of fans, who put alot of money in to there city. And they wonder why there was trouble.? there was the same trouble somewhere in england when a screen failed for one of there world cup games,and they were all rioting. WE NEVER HEARD FUCK ALL ABOUT THIS.!