• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go ahead.

There you go

Read below the findings From a recent survey confirmation of fact

Manchester Location:

A Manchester location was taken as being resident in the ‘M’ postal area. Ticket holders in ‘M’ postal area Manchester City 6,678 4 Manchester United 7,808

This shows that numerically there are more Manchester United season ticket holders living in the ‘M’ postal area.

As such, a randomly-selected Season Ticket holder in the M postal area is more likely to be a Manchester United fan

North West Location

Given knowledge about the dispersal of city communities and the influence of Manchester as the regional capital, we calculated the numbers of season ticket holders of both clubs living in the North West counties of Lancashire, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Cumbria.

Season Ticketholders in North West

Manchester United 19,788 72%

We have mapped the location of Manchester United Season ticket holders from data supplied by the club these findings confirm that United retain strong local links and remain embedded in their host areas and that hard core support for United remains strongly regional and local. There remains very strong support in the hinterlands of Manchester and across the North West, with the heaviest concentrations in Lancashire and Cheshire.

There you go

Read below the findings From a recent survey confirmation of fact

Manchester Location:

A Manchester location was taken as being resident in the ‘M’ postal area. Ticket holders in ‘M’ postal area Manchester City 6,678 4 Manchester United 7,808

This shows that numerically there are more Manchester United season ticket holders living in the ‘M’ postal area.

As such, a randomly-selected Season Ticket holder in the M postal area is more likely to be a Manchester United fan

North West Location

Given knowledge about the dispersal of city communities and the influence of Manchester as the regional capital, we calculated the numbers of season ticket holders of both clubs living in the North West counties of Lancashire, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Cumbria.

Season Ticketholders in North West

Manchester United 19,788 72%

We have mapped the location of Manchester United Season ticket holders from data supplied by the club these findings confirm that United retain strong local links and remain embedded in their host areas and that hard core support for United remains strongly regional and local. There remains very strong support in the hinterlands of Manchester and across the North West, with the heaviest concentrations in Lancashire and Cheshire.

So the capacity of Old Trafford is 75,957 and 7,808 of them are from Manchester?

That does not prove the majority of your fans are from Manchester.

It is quite correct to say the majority of your support is from other countries or areas.

So the capacity of Old Trafford is 75,957 and 7,808 of them are from Manchester?

It is quite correct to say the majority of your support is from other countries or areas.

Its called a representative sample

[b]A Manchester location was taken as being resident in the ‘M’ postal area. Ticket holders in ‘M’ postal area Manchester City 6,678 4 Manchester United 7,808

This shows that numerically there are more Manchester United season ticket holders living in the ‘M’ postal area

Says the portadown born Glasgow Rangers fan :crabflute:

Evening mate

Hopefully try to win it

Looking forward to the Rangers matches should be two good games

i was meaning more for the tournament as a whole,personally id be happy with us finishing 3rd and getting to the last 16 or quarters of the europa league,altough i dont expect anything :lol:

I remember this survey from a couple of years back, when City played at Maine Road with a capacity of 35,000. Also the 'M' postcode covers Salford and parts of Wigan, Bolton, Bury Trafford, Tameside and Middleton in Rochdale, Also the data was "supplied" by united, not like them too fix it ?

Evening

Just posting to introduce myself

United fan ( Stretford end)

Looking forward to the Champions league ties

Always had a lot of time for Rangers as I am British and proud of it and its good to see you boys supporting our troops ( Ex Army)

Have a few mates in Glasgow

By the way dont think that all United fans have a big affinity with Celtic as its a myth I personally hate them with a passion due to their anti British stance (They also have this really big love in with Bin Dippers FC )

Anyway there you go

Look forward to a good couple of games against the queens 11

Welcome mate!!! As you can see by my SIG and avatar, United are my EPL side, but Rangers are my heart(of course), and I will me pulling for the upset!!!

21.gifuk.gif21.gif

Those jolly chaps who killed 39 Italians at Heysel.........good pals with FC Nonce.

Killed 39 Italians really? I always thought it was 32 Italians 4 Belgians 2 French and a Irishman. Did Liverpool fans batter the fuck out of the Juve fans? or did a wall collapse when they Italians legged it (main instigators as usual throwing flares and rocks at Liverpool fans which incidently them rocks where ripped from the crumbling stadium that Uefa deemed fit for a European Cup Final infact any sort of football match) and tried to jump over it? in a stadium that was to be knocked down. My question is why knock down a perfectly healthy stadium? you wouldnt. Ignorant twat. Oh and as for friends with FC NONCE? Fuck you. Also it wasnt Liverpool fans singin IRA songs with the F*nians. It was United's. Ignorant Twat.

I remember this survey from a couple of years back, when City played at Maine Road with a capacity of 35,000. Also the 'M' postcode covers Salford and parts of Wigan, Bolton, Bury Trafford, Tameside and Middleton in Rochdale, Also the data was "supplied" by united, not like them too fix it ?

It was an independent report

Anyway 'Stockport' mate we will agree to dissagree on this one :uk:

Seriously we dont want a love in.

I hope to fuck we can hump you smug cunts tommorow. Wether you like Rangers or not your first love is of a scummy club. WATP and have won more than your shite will ever win wether its a pathetic leauge or not.