United Fan in Peace

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously we dont want a love in.I hope to fuck we can hump you smug cunts tommorow. Wether you like Rangers or not your first love is of a scummy club. WATP and have won more than your shite will ever win wether its a pathetic leauge or not.

Didnt expect one but its nice to have a bit of banter without the bile that you have just spouted

There are some good lads on this forum and I have some good Rangers pals

I will never let people like you stop me liking Rangers

Your opinion of me and my club counts for nothing

Didnt expect one but its nice to have a bit of banter without the bile that you have just spouted

Hey, i follow united so we are in the same boat that you follow the gers.

End of the day, support 1 team but you can follow another aslong as the team you support comes first (tomorrow prime example).

Its not bile, your club are just another no mark along with the rest.

It was an independent report

Anyway 'Stockport' mate we will agree to dissagree on this one  :uk:

'Stockport' was waiting for that one mate, yes i'm from that town miles away from Manchester, yes it's right pain in the arse that 10 mins drive to Eastland  :rolleyes: to be fair mate, it looks like you get down to old trafford, so will give some credit

'Stockport' was waiting for that one mate, yes i'm from that town miles away from Manchester, yes it's right pain in the arse that 10 mins drive to Eastland  :rolleyes: to be fair mate, it looks like you get down to old trafford, so will give some credit

Fair does mate only messing

Fair play to Rangers last night by the way well deserved result

don't watch many man utd games, more of a chelsea man, but is old trafford always that quiet, it's like a morgue.

great result for us, pity about valencia though. hope he comes back better and stronger.

don't watch many man utd games, more of a chelsea man, but is old trafford always that quiet, it's like a morgue.

great result for us, pity about valencia though. hope he comes back better and stronger.

Unfortunately a lot of the bigger clubs now have a shite atmosphere ( I include Chelsea in that )

I go on the Stretford end which is ok

The away fans are in the corner next to the old Scoreboard end adjacent South Stand which is a fucking morgue

If you go to the game you cant hear the Stretford end that well and we cant hear the away fans that well as we are at opposite ends of the ground

There is always a good atmosphere for Liverpool City Chelsea etc

Thanks for that about Valencia mate good to see the Gerrs fans clapping him off as well

No trouble mate just a bit of fun , I find that there are two type's of united fans (and most other team too) , The guys that go the game's (normally ok) and the gobshite's that sit in the pubs, and never go anywhere near a match

Killed 39 Italians really? I always thought it was 32 Italians 4 Belgians 2 French and a Irishman. Did Liverpool fans batter the fuck out of the Juve fans? or did a wall collapse when they Italians legged it (main instigators as usual throwing flares and rocks at Liverpool fans which incidently them rocks where ripped from the crumbling stadium that Uefa deemed fit for a European Cup Final infact any sort of football match) and tried to jump over it? in a stadium that was to be knocked down. My question is why knock down a perfectly healthy stadium? you wouldnt. Ignorant twat. Oh and as for friends with FC NONCE? Fuck you. Also it wasnt Liverpool fans singin IRA songs with the F*nians. It was United's. Ignorant Twat.

Murdering scouse bastards.

• 2 weeks later...