This European Tick P*sh!

OrangeBurn

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

european ticket pish? ha ha ha.

as a previous poster said, i went to every game in the 2008 season clocking up over 15,000 miles in fact i have been to every game since the travel club was formed,and you want us to let you get in for the glamour games by being quickest on the phone? you are a joke mate.

tell you what do want my old trafford ticket for half price? idiot.

i also work hard and cannot sit by a phone ALL DAY. I drive 2.500 miles a week in my job and my reward to myself for this graft is to follow my team,the Rangers ,EVERYWHERE.

and no i do not earn a fortune,but do not smoke or drink,this is why i can afford my four or five euro trips per season,as was said join the travel club,apply for ALL euro ties and your points will start to encrue,did you go to the debacle in kaunus last season?, i did.did you have a flight to northern croatia followed by a 13 hour drive over a serbian mountain range(WHICH WAS HALF ON FIRE DUE TO THE HEAT) to get to Podgorica in Montenegro to arrive three hours before kick off? no thought not.

why not pick your phone up and order sky.....you dont even have to be fastest finger first.... watch the match from your armchair where you belong and leave the travelling to LOYAL FOLLOW FOLLOWERS. :wanker:

I think the people who travel every year with Rangers in europe should get a ticket,which is the Travel club.

So i think there doing it the right way. I don't travel away in europe,so it doesn't bother me.Im going to the game at ibrox,and would much rather than that than go to manchester again.

:uk:

You must be fucking shitting me!!??

So I travel everywhere and spend probably 70% more on following Rangers a season more than you but I should have to join a first come first served basis with someone who goes no where apart from Ibrox every 2nd Saturday.

Aye nae bother pal.

See you in Valencia and Turkey for a beer. (tu) ....... Oh wait! :rolleyes:

you think this is bad, i know a caley fan dying to get his hand on 4 tickets for the home game because he wants to get to a good game with atmosphere.

Id be sick to the bone if he got tickets and i never :anguish:

and these cunts have the cheek to say they "hate Rangers fans" or "old firm firm fans" just to make them not sound biassed. and they want to sit in with us to watch our team.??? :wanker: this is what happened last time uefa cup final,people who don't even support Rangers went down there for the atmosphere,and most of them even got tickets. :wanker:

You must be fucking shitting me!!??

So I travel everywhere and spend probably 70% more on following Rangers a season more than you but I should have to join a first come first served basis with someone who goes no where apart from Ibrox every 2nd Saturday.

Aye nae bother pal.

See you in Valencia and Turkey for a beer. (tu) ....... Oh wait! :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol:

and these cunts have the cheek to say they "hate Rangers fans" or "old firm firm fans" just to make them not sound biassed. and they want to sit in with us to watch our team.??? :wanker: this is what happened last time uefa cup final,people who don't even support Rangers went down there for the atmosphere,and most of them even got tickets. :wanker:

my thoughts excactly. I dont understand it at all.

The OP is bang out of order (if he's not fishing!) but I'm sure a good few on here went to the SC Final last season, and the Rangers wernae involved.

The OP is bang out of order (if he's not fishing!) but I'm sure a good few on here went to the SC Final last season, and the Rangers wernae involved.

(tu) i have never went to any other match other than Rangers. the only team i have been to see other than rangers,is clydebank,because i come from there. but i would never go to a cup final involving celtic and another team,just to GIRUT.

you think this is bad, i know a caley fan dying to get his hand on 4 tickets for the home game because he wants to get to a good game with atmosphere.

Id be sick to the bone if he got tickets and i never :anguish:

My mate was getting his hair done in a turkish barber today and they were saying they want to get 3 tickets for the home end for the bursaspor game, they might have a chance if the interest isnt high but just shows you

My mate was getting his hair done in a turkish barber today and they were saying they want to get 3 tickets for the home end for the bursaspor game, they might have a chance if the interest isnt high but just shows you

how they thinking of getting these tickets.?? ticket office,or someone out side the stadium.

The sames ones that slate the rangers, and " hate " us. They probabley will pick up tickets for that game, im sure they'll be plenty spares that night, then everyone recovers from the flu or can get time off work for the man utd game :pipe:

Travelling from Asia I have little chance of making every game, thus I opt for the short cut for a ticket - I pay through the nose every time - worst (with the exception of the final which was beyond belief) was Villareal at 1000 Euro per ticket. When added on to everything else we had paid to get there though, hotels, bevvy, etc it actually didn't make much difference anyway. If there is a will there is a way and sacrifices will be made to ensure it happens.

I think the travel club is great. I went to stuttgart last year in my first euro away trip but wasn't actually in the travel club.. I made sure I joined this year though.. the only downside is I don't have the 1 point I should have.

I plan to do at least one away trip every season now.. until I can afford to do more, fantastic experience.

we booked up indy for valencia straight away.. via salou.. and are delighted to be going to Manchester aswell, however I would of been more than happy to step aside and let people like rangersgary get a ticket before me for old trafford if The allocation was smaller.

I disagree mate. I know guys who follow rangers all over europe (bucharest, artmedia, bremen, stuttgart etc). They are all members of the travel club and get tickets for most away games becasue they are indded members. If you want to follow rangers in europe, just join the travel club

I think the travel club is great. I went to stuttgart last year in my first euro away trip but wasn't actually in the travel club.. I made sure I joined this year though.. the only downside is I don't have the 1 point I should have.

I plan to do at least one away trip every season now.. until I can afford to do more, fantastic experience.

we booked up indy for valencia straight away.. via salou.. and are delighted to be going to Manchester aswell, however I would of been more than happy to step aside and let people like rangersgary get a ticket before me for old trafford if The allocation was smaller.

(tu)

I agree with the OP. One of you guys who go to all the away games in Europe should give their Man U away ticket to me. I'm a fair man, so I'm willing to pay face value. Cheers (tu)

right mate you can have mine and i will also do your shift at work so you make the game

You have guys on this board that were in Montenegro, Belgrade, Lyon, Stuttgart, Barcelona, Panathanaikos, Bremen, Lisbon, Fiorentina and Manchester in under a season following Rangers.

Of course real bears were in Gutersloh, Lippstadt, and Hanover that season as well :sherlock:

I agree with the OP. One of you guys who go to all the away games in Europe should give their Man U away ticket to me. I'm a fair man, so I'm willing to pay face value. Cheers (tu)

Who could resist such a reasonable offer :craphead:

Unfortunately you're not handsome enough to pass for me.....

Who could resist such a reasonable offer :craphead:

Unfortunately you're not handsome enough to pass for me.....

:(

Forunately kplfishtank is giving me his, so I'm alright. There's a guy in work who would like to go though. He's not a Rangers fan but he is quite handsome, could he have your ticket? :)