Everyone who applied to get tickets

Gazzas_Flute

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20100903/manchester-ticketing-statement_2254024_2144146

TICKETS for our match against Manchester United at Old Trafford have now been allocated through the Rangers Travel Club and detailed communication has been sent to those fans receiving tickets.

The ticketing arrangements for the match are similar to those when the Light Blues played United in 2003 and reflect the club's policies on ticket collection at away matches in the Champions League.

Playing clubs such as Manchester United is what the Champions League is all about and Rangers Football Club is extremely grateful for the co-operation of our fans and supporters groups in preparing for this fixture.

Their valued input reflects their understanding of the significance of visiting Manchester again and the club is making every effort to transport our fans to and from the match as seamlessly as possible.

We are once again asking fans without tickets not to travel to Manchester, which is standard policy for away matches in the Champions League.

For those allocated tickets, all travel to Old Trafford will be under the official designation of the club and all fans will meet at the DW Stadium in Wigan to be transported by coach to Manchester. There will be no exceptions.

Further arrangements include:

* Catering and rest facilities will be available to fans at the DW Stadium in Wigan

* Tickets for the match will be allocated by a club official during the coach transfer from Wigan to Old Trafford

* Tickets will only be issued to the named recipient on the transfer from the DW Stadium to Old Trafford

* Tickets will not be issued to anyone under the influence of alcohol

* Supporters without tickets are strongly advised not to travel

Andy Kerr, president of the Rangers Assembly, said: "It's great news that all the Travel Club members who applied to go to Old Trafford have been allocated a match ticket "

" The arrangements that have been put in place may not be ideal for everyone but, on this occasion, it is necessary to be seen to have done everything possible to ensure a trouble-free trip.

"We have worked with the club to ensure that the measures taken are as reasonable as possible given the requirement for all Rangers fans to travel together from Wigan to Old Trafford.

"I'm sure we will all have a good trip and I'm certain we will all do our club proud."

Ma bro has £128 waiting to come off his account.. he applied for me himand two other guys, take it this is either the ticket or the bus price waiting to come off?? :D

Depends mate! People who have CCCS got debited for Aberdeen away and CL home package.

We didn't get Aberdeen and is the CL package not £96?

Fair enough mate. Yeah it's £96 but I'm sure last year they still had the cheek to charge £1 booking fee per ticket even though it's a smartcard.

I could be wrong on that, details are sketchy.

Ma bro has £128 waiting to come off his account.. he applied for me himand two other guys, take it this is either the ticket or the bus price waiting to come off?? :D

Just worked it out, people had the price of two games come off today!

If you got two CL packages from that one card, two games would cost £64! Which would be exactly £128 if they both come off that card.

Arrive at DW no later than 4pm for a 5pm departure. Ticket £41.

I just got a call confirming my ticket but what are we meant to do in the 2 hours or so spare when we get to Manchester from the DW?

We also must be leaving Glasgow at what?, 12.30 or so?

I just got a call confirming my ticket but what are we meant to do in the 2 hours or so spare when we get to Manchester from the DW?

buses will leave glasgow to give you 2 hours drinking time

i will be driving down and might need to leave at lunchtime now to make the 4pm deadline

buses will leave glasgow to give you 2 hours drinking time

i will be driving down and might need to leave at lunchtime now to make the 4pm deadline

Is the bit about 2 hours drinking time for us your opinion or is that pretty much what's happening mate?

I don't mean that to sound cheeky or anything, I'm just genuinely curious as this trip is stressing me out :D

It looks like we'll be in OT for hours. I'll wave to you from the pub in Wigan as you go by in the bus. Mind and lift your head up from your knitting or The People's Friend!

Is the bit about 2 hours drinking time for us your opinion or is that pretty much what's happening mate?

I don't mean that to sound cheeky or anything, I'm just genuinely curious as this trip is stressing me out :D

its my opinion but they cant let you travel from glasgow to wigan and not give you at least 2 hours R%R time

and make you travel straight to OT

theres loads of bars in wigans ground but not sure if they will be open to you alkies :P

Yeah. I just don't know if they will usher you into the ground and there will be a snidey buffet or they will let you go walkies for a couple of hours then report back to the DW. :D