Non-Glasgow Bears

bluenose4life

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me a Glory Hunter is someone who goes to see Rangers depending on where they are on the table, regardless of geography. I saw something once about a guy, lived and came from London, but for whatever reason, hitchhiked and what-not to go and see Plymouth Argyle. What would we call him?- Apart from 'mad' I mean!

My reason is family aswell, i'd have been completely disowned if I went any other way.

Over here it is seen as a way of life, im sure it is to alot of people in Scotland too, but in N.Ireland people nearly look at what football shirt you're wearing just to see what religious background you or your family are from.

Also, have you seen Irish football?!

It is (tu)

very scary, :wanker:

Very intelligent. You Glasgow types aren't very bright are you? (well, you in particular).

Less than 20 posts and you're on here going on about glory hunters?

I doubt very much that you're a Rangers fan. Jog on bhoyo.

My reason is family aswell, i'd have been completely disowned if I went any other way.

Over here it is seen as a way of life, im sure it is to alot of people in Scotland too, but in N.Ireland people nearly look at what football shirt you're wearing just to see what religious background you or your family are from.

Also, have you seen Irish football?!

referring to the ' have you seen irish football' quote.... so you dont support an irish team because theyre pish ? lol is that not kinda backing up my questions ? you dont support any because their shit, just like people from stirling or elgin or wherever, they support rangers cause their local teams pish lol

n yes over here its a way of life aswell, football shirts reflect your religios background in the majority of cases aswell.

referring to the ' have you seen irish football' quote.... so you dont support an irish team because theyre pish ? lol is that not kinda backing up my questions ? you dont support any because their shit, just like people from stirling or elgin or wherever, they support rangers cause their local teams pish lol

n yes over here its a way of life aswell, football shirts reflect your religios background in the majority of cases aswell.

Poor spelling........check.

Poor punctuation...check.

Stinks of tim........check.

I hate fans who compete am more of a fan than you because...sort of thing it's kinda childishhh

Half agree.

Generally speaking, it's cringe worthy but there's times when armchair fans (not a problem with them, personally) comment negatively on things that's happened at various away games/trips that they know absolutely fuck-all about because they believe the media/tv pictures and/or don't bother finding out the facts.

That's the exception where I find myself saying something along the lines of "look mate, I was there, you weren't ...." sort of thing.

Very intelligent. You Glasgow types aren't very bright are you? (well, you in particular).

Less than 20 posts and you're on here going on about glory hunters?

I doubt very much that you're a Rangers fan. Jog on bhoyo.

you glasgow types ? yet you support a glasgow team? if any1 is not bright here, its you mate.

and with regards to the less than 20posts thing... just because ive not got many posts as ive joined the forum recently doesnt mean im any less a fan or my views arent as valid as yours, you completely narrow minded wank. just because you sit on your laptop all day posting shit on RM, sad and pathetic springs 2 mind.

You can only truly support one club.

I do not have to prove myself to you though, you're a nobody.

you glasgow types ? yet you support a glasgow team? if any1 is not bright here, its you mate.

and with regards to the less than 20posts thing... just because ive not got many posts as ive joined the forum recently doesnt mean im any less a fan or my views arent as valid as yours, you completely narrow minded wank. just because you sit on your laptop all day posting shit on RM, sad and pathetic springs 2 mind.

Rangers are a Scottish team sonny, Scotlands Pride. Glasgow is where they are based. The club was not formed by Glaswegians, so fuck off back under your stone and take your rosary beads with you. (tu)

Moses McNeil - born DUMBARTON

Peter McNeill - born Rhu, Argyll and Bute

Peter Campbell - born Rhu, Argyll and Bute

William McBeath - born Callander

None of the founding members were born in Glasgow itself...

Rangers are a Scottish team sonny, Scotlands Pride. Glasgow is where they are based. The club was not formed by Glaswegians, so fuck off back under your stone and take your rosary beads with you. (tu)

a feel a bit of resentment towards glaswegians here WVB ? care 2 elaborate

a feel a bit of resentment towards glaswegians here WVB ? care 2 elaborate

I hate everyone equally . (tu)

Pricks like this rfc_watp however are truly nauseating.

Glory-hunting would have meant me travelling 110 miles along the A96 to watch Aberdeen win trophies, not travel 170 miles every week (usually twice) to watch a middle of the table side. Where would the club have been back then if it was just the Glasgow lads going?