Non-Glasgow Bears

bluenose4life

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant attend many games anymore due to my location and being a poor student but I've put the years in, both home and away, even when I was living abroad I sometimes had to travel 45 minutes on a train at 6 in the morning just to watch the games on the telly.

I think I read on here before that you dont go to games anymore (I'm pretty sure it was you, anyway) because of personal reasons but that doesn't make you any less of a supporter than someone with a Season ticket.

I am the same as yourself as i now have to look after my sick wife, and now cant get to games. But as you say you have attended for many years and done your part and you are as good as any other fan. The main thing is we all love our club and are all fans and always will be.

Well if its fact its Rangers FC, not The Rangers FC as you stated above. :rolleyes:

Both have been used since the early days.

Point is 'Glasgow' has never been part of the Club's name.

Otherwise 8 pages of bull because somebody got called a glory hunter....

As they say, get aff the fkn cross, we need the wood back.

im born and bread in plymouth im a plymouth argyle season ticket holder. 1/4 of family are from glasgow and are die hard rangers fans. i have a rangers tattoo on one of my shoulders and an argyle badge on my other. ive been to ibrox 3 times in my life and have already booked my flights for valencia away in the CL. i see myself as british not english or scotish. as well as my english mates who follow plymouth i have mates up north who support leeds, man city etc. although i wouldnt say there is a lot of interest in the SPL in england the 2 things i find gospel are everyone english hates man utd with a passion and alot respect rangers very much. i think this is due to the behaviour of celtic fans eg booing the minutes silence for the queen mothers death etc. i hope im not seen as a glory hunter and am embraced at ibrox as i would to any rangers fan at home park

follow follow

im born and bread in plymouth im a plymouth argyle season ticket holder. 1/4 of family are from glasgow and are die hard rangers fans. i have a rangers tattoo on one of my shoulders and an argyle badge on my other. ive been to ibrox 3 times in my life and have already booked my flights for valencia away in the CL. i see myself as british not english or scotish. as well as my english mates who follow plymouth i have mates up north who support leeds, man city etc. although i wouldnt say there is a lot of interest in the SPL in england the 2 things i find gospel are everyone english hates man utd with a passion and alot respect rangers very much. i think this is due to the behaviour of celtic fans eg booing the minutes silence for the queen mothers death etc. i hope im not seen as a glory hunter and am embraced at ibrox as i would to any rangers fan at home park

follow follow

I certainly don't see you as a glory seeker. I like Plymouth as i was based there a few times when i was in the RN (i know the locals hate us LOL)

What's the bar on Union St that Rangers fans meet. Had a good few sessions in there in the mid 90's

Good first post mate (tu)

We are not called glasgow rangers arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you've been watching too much archie mcpherson! offttttt :craphead:

Without out brethren throughout the country and the world we would just be another average club like hearts/hibs. Its our fans that make us what we are, a great club.

well said mate.im with you on that.

Its a win win situation. If a dyke jumper glory hunter comes to Ibrox the club get's their cash. Its Not as if we can afford to turn folk away at the gates. Personally i think a lot of weegies look doon their nose at out of towners and moreso i've also had supporters of other clubs goin, 'eh? You support rangers? You're no fae glasgow' which really gets on ma tits. Ma dad told me who to support and that was that, end of story.

I certainly don't see you as a glory seeker. I like Plymouth as i was based there a few times when i was in the RN (i know the locals hate us LOL)

What's the bar on Union St that Rangers fans meet. Had a good few sessions in there in the mid 90's

Good first post mate (tu)

the clipper. union street has changed a fair bit from the 90's (still the same hatred for the RN mind). i normally like going with a few boys who ive converted to rangers as thier 2nd team down to newquay for the old firm games. normally a load of tims around. and nothing winds them up like groups of english lads singing rangers songs

The club isn't called Glasgow Rangers simply The Rangers Football Club, so im not sure why people think you have to be from Glasgow to support them the club would have no where near the resources without fans from outside Glasgow and indeed Scotland.