Seamus

Was watching the wrestling last night (feel free to mock) when that Irish guy Seamus cam out and started having a go at all the people in the audience. Then called them all and I quote 'plastic paddys' laugh.giflaugh.gif Made me laugh and reminded me of another set of fans smile.gif

That is all smile.giflaugh.gif

When he wrestled on the British and Irish independent circuit one of his finishing moves was called the fiery red hand :lol:

I didn't realise he's 32, I thought he would of been a few years younger then that

Same as Wade Barrett, he's just turned 30

i thot he was one of them!

He's from Dublin

He was on Sky Sports News a few weeks ago and he was asked if he followed football, and he said he loved football and that Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool are particularly massive in Ireland, never mentioned the tims though :lol::uk:

He's from Dublin

He was on Sky Sports News a few weeks ago and he was asked if he followed football, and he said he loved football and that Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool are particularly massive in Ireland, never mentioned the tims though :lol::uk:

aye a heard that interview, i just assumed he was a timmy like the rest of those plastic paddys, but with him saying plastic paddys and having a move called the red hand - could he be?

same topic but Finlay is from Belfast but wears green and has the fucking clover on his kit...

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

When he wrestled on the British and Irish independent circuit one of his finishing moves was called the fiery red hand :lol:

:lol:

aye a heard that interview, i just assumed he was a timmy like the rest of those plastic paddys, but with him saying plastic paddys and having a move called the red hand - could he be?

same topic but Finlay is from Belfast but wears green and has the fucking clover on his kit...

I'd have thought he would have mentioned them if he was, he could be or he could be one of those from the Republic of Ireland who can't stand the tims

I'd have thought he would have mentioned them if he was, he could be or he could be one of those from the Republic of Ireland who can't stand the tims

a few ppl from ROI hate the tims and like us more - he could be and he wouldnt say that he liked us more, because it would harm the finances as boston is 99% timmyfied

a few ppl from ROI hate the tims and like us more - he could be and he wouldnt say that he liked us more, because it would harm the finances as boston is 99% timmyfied

I doubt the majority of Boston were watching Sky Sports News :lol:

You do know WWE travels everywhere and not just situated in Boston? :lol:

There's a bit of British and Irish accents floating about WWE the now

Sheamus - Dublin

Wade Barrett, guy in my avatar - Preston

William Regal - Blackpool

Finlay - Belfast

Layla - London

Drew McIntyre - Prestwick

I doubt the majority of Boston were watching Sky Sports News :lol:

You do know WWE travels everywhere and not just situated in Boston? :lol:

There's a bit of British and Irish accents floating about WWE the now

Sheamus - Dublin

Wade Barrett, guy in my avatar - Preston

William Regal - Blackpool

Finlay - Belfast

Layla - London

Drew McIntyre - Prestwick

granted lol but online reports DO go all over the world, youtube, etc... might be wwe polocy, not to mention any alegiances. nobody has said they are for the yankees or red sox for this reason.