Fifa 11 Chants

ScottBogle

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My link

Just found this website, not tried yet though. There is only one in game chant per team in FIFA, meaning one song. This lets you merge several different MP3s into one, and so they should all play in the game?

I will let someone else do this and share the file :lol: no way am i sitting and doing that :P

Is anyone finding they dont play often and are hard to hear?

Very hard to hear imo, and the only time I THINK I heard itwas half way through a pen shootout.

I can't hear Simply the Best or Come on Over to my Place either :(

Dissapointed

Can barely hear simply the best at the start, can only hear it really when its showin the team line ups right before ko! chants are really quiet and dont integrate tht well(glasgow rangers champions is the worst, just bursts out of nowhere and stops jus as sudden).. the goal song isnt too bad but cant really hear come on over to my place at the end not until ye get to the match stats menu. :disappointment: was hoping it wud be better but awell.. need to wait for fifa 12 :craphead:

Anyone fancy telling me how to get the songs onto my PS3 from my laptop im going nuts here

You got a usb stick mate?

If so, plug it in to yer laptop, drag the tunes over to it then stick it into the ps3, go to the music bit on the PS menu and you'll see the usb thing. Press triangle on that and click copy a think nd that saves them on yer ps3.

I have about 20+ chants, audio already enhanced so they can be heard during the game. If anyone wants them I can upload if you tell me where or pm an email address. Have all the usual suspects, just to let yous know do not have tbb & super rangers. Works great on my Fifa shame you cant adjust the frequency of chants though. :crabflute:

I have about 20+ chants, audio already enhanced so they can be heard during the game. If anyone wants them I can upload if you tell me where or pm an email address. Have all the usual suspects, just to let yous know do not have tbb & super rangers. Works great on my Fifa shame you cant adjust the frequency of chants though. :crabflute:

pm'd ;)