Fifa 11 Chants

ScottBogle

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have about 20+ chants, audio already enhanced so they can be heard during the game. If anyone wants them I can upload if you tell me where or pm an email address. Have all the usual suspects, just to let yous know do not have tbb & super rangers. Works great on my Fifa shame you cant adjust the frequency of chants though. :crabflute:

Will you upload them and stick them up on hear mate?

I have about 20+ chants, audio already enhanced so they can be heard during the game. If anyone wants them I can upload if you tell me where or pm an email address. Have all the usual suspects, just to let yous know do not have tbb & super rangers. Works great on my Fifa shame you cant adjust the frequency of chants though. :crabflute:

nice name

I have emailed the chants to those who pmd me. Please share these with other users, as I do not want to email everyone. Once you have downloaded them, extract the zip, make an audio cd, then rip them onto your xbox / ps3. Create a seperate play list one for simply the best for entrance, one for a goal one step beyond is there changed it so its the same as it plays at ibrox, then all the others as the main chants.

:uk:

I,ve bought the game tonight but have a Ninetendo Wii can it be done on this or not ?

Gutted if not heard you could get the chants part reason i bought the game in the first place.

FIFA on a Wii anguish.gifanguish.gifanguish.gif

Took your advice i took the game back to argos this morning got ma money back

Ive got a Fifa 2008 free when i got the wii which is far better in every dept

the only player i cant get on the present rangers team is weiss though.

Took your advice i took the game back to argos this morning got ma money back

Ive got a Fifa 2008 free when i got the wii which is far better in every dept

the only player i cant get on the present rangers team is weiss though.

You should just trade your Wii in and get a 360, wouldn't be too exspensive.