Fifa 11 Chants

ScottBogle

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have about 20+ chants, audio already enhanced so they can be heard during the game. If anyone wants them I can upload if you tell me where or pm an email address. Have all the usual suspects, just to let yous know do not have tbb & super rangers. Works great on my Fifa shame you cant adjust the frequency of chants though. :crabflute:

aye mate ill take em aswell!!! being fuckin buzzin about this!!!!!!

cheers pal

does anybody have a link for good rangers song/songs that dont need the audio enhanced?

so i can jst put on usb stick and then onto ps3?

http://www.2shared.com/file/Xz43lo-I/chants.html

You need to turn down the commentry and crowd in Audio settings a bit in order to hear these well enough.

So see for the xbox do you...rip the cd? or just save the playlist?

You need to burn the chants as MP3 files to a CD-R and then rip the CD onto your Xbox HD. Once you've done that you then need to save each individual chant as a playlist and then you can import them into FIFA.

Also turn commentary and crowd down to about 50-60%.

I've installed the chants onto my ps3 and added them to a playlist. One for a goal, which just has the bouncy in it and another for st

adium entrance which has simply the best in it and the final one I just called chants and that's for the whole game with every other chant in it. The mp3s don't need to be merged. Just in playlists. Fifa will cycle through them. Also the commentary does not need to be right down. Just to 80 percent or so.

Thanks to des for the chant file!

You need to burn the chants as MP3 files to a CD-R and then rip the CD onto your Xbox HD. Once you've done that you then need to save each individual chant as a playlist and then you can import them into FIFA.

Also turn commentary and crowd down to about 50-60%.

That is a mission