Itunes can fuck off, its a complete cunt of a program

ScottBogle

As you may know from the other Thread that my itunes is FUCKED.

Its not been working for a while now and i had been waiting on the new itunes 10 to be released, It came out last night and i downloaded it still '' fatal error during installation '' :dry:, so i went onto the Itunes support and it told me how to completly remove itunes then reinstall the new one, I done that, And still the same problem

ANY HELP PLEASEEE !

If u have all your music on your hard drive and only need itunes to load up your tunes use copytrans the option to load is free the other option you have to pay for but they are not any use apart from backing up music from an ipod.

If u have all your music on your hard drive and only need itunes to load up your tunes use copytrans the option to load is free the other option you have to pay for but they are not any use apart from backing up music from an ipod.

Yeah, you told me to download that which i did, But im getting an Ipad for xmas, want to put movies ect on it.

Im sure you have to trawl threw the net for the error code your getting see whats causing it.

Im sure i have major hassle with itunes when i used vista if your on vista grab windows 7 floating around the web do a reinstall if you really need to get past this problem.

Ps look for daz windows 7 to when u find this tiny program you will see what it does.

Im sure you have to trawl threw the net for the error code your getting see whats causing it.

Im sure i have major hassle with itunes when i used vista if your on vista grab windows 7 floating around the web do a reinstall if you really need to get past this problem.

Ps look for daz windows 7 to when u find this tiny program you will see what it does.

Any links for windows 7 ?