Half Tottenham, half Rangers scarf

andrewBrock

Hi all,

Does anyone have a half spurs half Gers scarf? Its a present for my colleague who is a Londoner but going home in 2 weeks back to london and has really taken Gers to his heart when been up here! I meant to get it at last home game but was half cut and forgot lol! Hopefully someone will help

Cheers

Funnilly enough, i actually have a half Gers/Spurs scarf even though I really dislike Spurs!

I used to collect scarfs and have about 150 of them in my maw's house.

Ill try and dig it out and you can have it if I find it up the loft.

If you find 2 while you're up that loft RG geez a shout.

RFC SPURS LOYAL :21:

do we have a link with Tottenham? really like them but haven't heard of a link before. just the chelsea, linfield, hamburg, stoke(?), newcastle(?) links.

we dont have links to any of them clubs mate, Linfield is the one that probabley comes closest. We're not like Celtic, just because you see a rangers flag at newcastle stoke matches, doesnt mean we have a link with them.

tottenham and rangers usually hate eachother. or thats my view on it atleast.

only real links between clubs are linfield and hamburg i would say. cant really say chelsea anymore, even though they are my english team.

Tottenham hate every other club, just as it should be in football.

Sportsmanship goes so far (leave it on the pitch) but FFS let's not sanitise the terraces.

The Scottish media etc. go on about 'why can't you all just get on'.

Fuxake, that's not what it's about! I'm not talking about pitch battles or lobbing bottles at one another!

But for me it's Rangers & all other teams/supporters are the enemy.

I pay my money; if you're a player playing against my club you're getting it tight for 90mins.

The English clubs don't have "Love ins (copyright Celik FC)".

They go and thoroughly HATE one another and no-one bats an eyelid.

Go tell Liverpool to 'just get on' with Manure or Chelsea to 'just get on' with Liverpool.

NO-ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE.

Our song, adopted by many.

NO SURRENDER.

Hes right, Arsenal have a big history with Rangers. Sandy Jardine owns shares in them still i think.

Never really use this link nonsense though, im proud to support Rangers alone.

Arsenal have a share in Rangers, and vice versa.

Tottenham hate every other club, just as it should be in football.

Sportsmanship goes so far (leave it on the pitch) but FFS let's not sanitise the terraces.

The Scottish media etc. go on about 'why can't you all just get on'.

Fuxake, that's not what it's about! I'm not talking about pitch battles or lobbing bottles at one another!

But for me it's Rangers & all other teams/supporters are the enemy.

I pay my money; if you're a player playing against my club you're getting it tight for 90mins.

The English clubs don't have "Love ins (copyright Celik FC)".

They go and thoroughly HATE one another and no-one bats an eyelid.

Go tell Liverpool to 'just get on' with Manure or Chelsea to 'just get on' with Liverpool.

NO-ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE.

Our song, adopted by many.

NO SURRENDER.

cant speak for spurs but i know a lot of english clubs fans hold rangers in very high regard. dont be fooled by the plastic england "fans" who watch the world cup games on the tv and "follow" man utd and liverpool the real supporters have huge respect for rangers. ive been to a lot of english league grounds all over the country and regularly see ulster flags