I've got some UNited tickets if anyone's interested

wit do you look out for that makes you think you can smell a rat in deals like this guys ?

iv got a guy waiting to get back to me about tickets for the rangers end but told him to send me pics first

He's got 3 posts wants to sell tickets above face value via internet banking with no picture of the ticket. Would you honestly trust that?

He's got 3 posts wants to sell tickets above face value via internet banking with no picture of the ticket. Would you honestly trust that?

course no mate thats why i blanked him after he sent me a text msg

im talking about another offer on another thread

admin help thread........the guy said he would send me pics of ticket on wednesday

even pics of the ticket dont prove you will get them - just shows he has them or has taken a photo from another website to show you what you want to see. talking on the phone, face to face cash, etc.. those are the way tog o

wit do you look out for that makes you think you can smell a rat in deals like this guys ?

iv got a guy waiting to get back to me about tickets for the rangers end but told him to send me pics first

Dont send any money even if they show pictures as they can get pictures from e-bay!!

Always face to face only (tu)

I will be going to Manchester early afternoon,l dont have a ticket yet but if you are travelling down without one and you want me to get you one just pm me your mobile and l will do what l can (tu):uk:

Dont send any money even if they show pictures as they can get pictures from e-bay!!

Always face to face only (tu)

I will be going to Manchester early afternoon,l dont have a ticket yet but if you are travelling down without one and you want me to get you one just pm me your mobile and l will do what l can (tu):uk:

thanks for that offer mate i'll keep that in mind.....i'll wait to see how the public sales get on 00000042.gif

Wouldn't pay by bank transfer like this in a million years.

Just to point out, Man U haven't even sold out their tickets yet, they're still trying desperately to punt them to members and the rest will go on public sale soon.

Public sale well underway still loads a tickets for the north and west stands from £35 to £46

Probably was a scam but if I was traveling 300 miles to deliver a ticket I would charge for petrol!

If anyone wants a ticket in the utd end I can put people in touch with my contacts through the England Supporters Club (EnglandFans) if they want. Already sorted two bears on my bus out.

Probably was a scam but if I was traveling 300 miles to deliver a ticket I would charge for petrol!

If anyone wants a ticket in the utd end I can put people in touch with my contacts through the England Supporters Club (EnglandFans) if they want. Already sorted two bears on my bus out.

Lads i have 4 available in the united end i will meet on the day of the game outside old trafford. £60 Each you'll go in with me as they are season tickets cards and will need to get them back. let me knw if your interested an i'll pass you my details.

Lads i have 4 available in the united end i will meet on the day of the game outside old trafford. £60 Each you'll go in with me as they are season tickets cards and will need to get them back. let me knw if your interested an i'll pass you my details.

face value only allowed on here. that i think is around 35.