Come on liechtenstein

GOAT

Lets want Liechtenstein to beat our country because our country's fans were boooing Liechtenstein's national anthem that sounded similar to a different country's national anthem :lol:. No better than plastic Paddy's imo.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you to know amy mcdonald is a rangers fan? you immature prick

CMON THE BRAVEHEARTS!

Mate its lichtenstein not a fight to the death.

I do want them to win but ffs thats a rally cry as if its the Spaniards they are going toe to toe with

MuirhouseBear did you move to Scotland from England? Or are you from Scotland originally?

Although I don't follow international football, the attitude towards the national team is embarrassing at times. Yes the majority of us are proud British citizens but a lot of people use that as an excuse for a pro-English anti-Scottish stance. It is cringe worthy to be honest.

Don't get me wrong I am not a patriotic guy, you won't catch me in a kilt eating shortbread on a hill anytime soon. But I know where I am from.

Prove it.

Edit - So ?, plenty of Rangers fans thought and still think McGregor's a rapist.

she deleted her facebook page after angry rangers fans abused her for it, she might have made a new one though.

What true rangers fan would think that our goalkeepers a rapist when hes been proven innocent?

did she ? :anguish:

Yes.

MuirhouseBear did you move to Scotland from England? Or are you from Scotland originally?

Although I don't follow international football, the attitude towards the national team is embarrassing at times. Yes the majority of us are proud British citizens but a lot of people use that as an excuse for a pro-English anti-Scottish stance. It is cringe worthy to be honest.

Don't get me wrong I am not a patriotic guy, you won't catch me in a kilt eating shortbread on a hill anytime soon. But I know where I am from.

As I said in another thread though mate. When does the national football team have a monopoly on all things Scottish? I don't think it means your less of a Scot or pro-English because you can't stand the national football team (tu)