Have you ever seen us so dominant against the mhanky mob?

GOAT

The 3-0 game at Ibrox where Ferguson scored was more impressive.

That 4-0 was a great party, but we were so far in front of them and the league was already won. It was maybe their version of the 2-1 reversal we suffered against them at the end of last season.

The 3-0 game at Ibrox where Ferguson scored twice was more impressive.

That 4-0 was a great party, but we were so far in front of them and the league was already won. It was maybe their version of the 2-1 reversal we suffered against them at the end of last season.

When was that?

I don't ever remember Ferguson scoring twice against the bheggers.

Do you mean the Manchester season when Novo scored two and Ferguson scored the other?

Aye, Novo scored a penalty and a header that day.

We were brilliant that day.

When was that?

I don't ever remember Ferguson scoring twice against the bheggers.

Do you mean the Manchester season when Novo scored two and Ferguson scored the other?

Aye mate.

I remember Hutton absolutely owning McGeady in that game. And the bit where we kept the ball for about five minutes and Ferguson was laughing at them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvwkkUq1IMw&feature=related

That game Papaguy is talking about was phenomenal.

Lee McCulloch had a goal wrongly disallowed if my memory serves me correctly and wee Naismith made his old firm debut and almost scored a couple!

We showboated and took the piss with Cuellar skinning their strikers and Adam doing the old pass one way look the other Ronaldinho trick :lol:

On the other side of the coin, there's this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etUurP1yHWM

Watched this in Annie's with my mate Stu, Pipedown and Bkay. I don't think I've ever been as nervous as I was in the last ten minutes of that one. Major drunkenness at the final whistle, the place went mental!

Lee McCulloch had a goal wrongly disallowed if my memory serves me correctly

Aye buddy, would of made it 4-0 can't really remember but the ball somehow got to the celtic goal-line and McCulloch dived in and put it in the back of the net.

Might need to be corrected there?

Was some game :praise:

Haha, that video with Charlie Adam doing the Ronaldinho pass was my Bebo video for ages :lol:

We absolutely destroyed them in that game.

I thought we dominated in the recent 1-0 at Ibrox, just didn't convert that dominance into goals.

The 4-0 in the OP is also an old favourite.

The 1963 Scottish Cup Final when we beat them 3-0 in the replay. We should have scored 5 or 7 that day, but Baxter was happy to take the piss out of them. And when Brand scored the third goal, the Celtic end was empty and i mean empty. :)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=etUurP1yHWM

Watched this in Annie's with my mate Stu, Pipedown and Bkay. I don't think I've ever been as nervous as I was in the last ten minutes of that one. Major drunkenness at the final whistle, the place went mental!

I loved when Davis scores, he slides into the net taunting the Celtic fans while directing Shaun Maloney into the post.

Then Boyd comes about pumping his fist at them and just imaging him shouting 'Get it right up yi' :lol:

The 1963 Scottish Cup Final when we beat them 3-0 in the replay. We should have scored 5 or 7 that day, but Baxter was happy to take the piss out of them. And when Brand scored the third goal, the Celtic end was empty and i mean empty. :)

I agre Minstral. I was there too that day.

That was My 1st Old firm game aswell. was fucking brilliant,never stopped singing all day. and the heat when the two teams came out of the tunnel was nuts. it's the best old firm game ive been to anyway.

will always remember novo's 1st goal and the ferguson goal.

good to see wee wallace win a ball he should never have won against that big daft cunt mjalby and again against boyd

fucking great signing rod the prod was............gotta be won of the best deals rangers have ever done signing him

good to see wee wallace win a ball he should never have won against that big daft cunt mjalby and again against boyd

fucking great signing rod the prod was............gotta be won of the best deals rangers have ever done signing him

Black Magic :praise:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etUurP1yHWM

That was the day after the first RM Dinner. What a weekend, brilliant night at the dinner, got up, couple of pints then went to Ibrox for that game. The atmosphere at that game was electric :clap::praise:

yeh was just thinking that myself. What a cracking wee player Wallace was, who always gave 100%.

The 3-0 was a great game and considering who we had on the pitch it was a great standard of play, but the 4-0 game, our whole team oused class. Natural width with Kanchelskis on the right, two outstanding left footers in midfield (gio and jorg) and attack minded fullbacks in Reyna & Numan. & Barry Ferguson was a wee fukn gem back then.

Those were the days

:21: