Anyone notice boyd's face at levein?

bunter

Did anyone else notice boyd's (and mcfadden's while i'm on the subject) face when shakin levein's hand at the final whistle last night? The pair of them looked at him like a piece of shit (no far wrong there), there's no way he'd have done that or got away wi that with walter. I wouldnae be surprised if levein has lost or even split the dressing room already.

Boyd was a legend at ibrox, so was laudrup, so was gazza etc etc. It's not the wrong forum when they are mentioned so why is it when boyd and smith are mentioned?

wben was boyd ever a rangers legend, this is an insult to the true rangers greats

Boyd is the SPL all time record goalscorer and scored over 100 goals for Rangers, he is a legend in a way in my eyes but not in the sense of the other players. Technically it should be in general sports as 1 hes a boro player and 2 its about Scotland

Did anyone else notice boyd's (and mcfadden's while i'm on the subject) face when shakin levein's hand at the final whistle last night? The pair of them looked at him like a piece of shit (no far wrong there), there's no way he'd have done that or got away wi that with walter. I wouldnae be surprised if levein has lost or even split the dressing room already.

Why? Because you don't like him for reasons known only to you?

The players who never wanted to play for Scotland under Burley have all come back (Ferguson being the exception). This flies in the face of your opinion and expectations.

Boyd was a legend at ibrox, so was laudrup, so was gazza etc etc. It's not the wrong forum when they are mentioned so why is it when boyd and smith are mentioned?

Boyd a legend, brilliant :mutley:

But the thread is not about his status with Rangers, it's about an ex rangers player and scotland's manager.

It is in the wrong board.

So what does a player, have to do to become a legend then? Especially a striker? Fuck me he was top scorer every year, his goals won us plenty trophies.

I count one, outright.

Dundee United at Hampden. Credit where it's due. Other than that I can't say hand on heart "he won us trophies"

He certainly helped, but everyone plays thier part. Even dumplings like Broadfoot.

So what does a player, have to do to become a legend then? Especially a striker? Fuck me he was top scorer every year, his goals won us plenty trophies.

Cunning :ph34r:

Turn it into a Rangers thread....

Look if boyd's a legend to you that's fair enough.

I just think such superlatives should be saved for those who really deserve them, and boyd is nowhere near that for me.

Levein should be the one that's angry with Boys and Faddy after that performance - not the other way around. Both whine that they don't start enough games for Scotland and when they do - at home against Leichtenbloodystein doh neither could score a goal between them. :anguish:

Boyd is a former Rangers striker. A good one at that and scored his share of goals against the diddy teams but he is not and never will be considered a Rangers legend by anyone that has followed the club during the last 20 plus years.

I get angry when I see any Bear making comparisons with Ally McCoist :praise: and other true Rangers legends.

Cut it our for fucksake. It's embarrassing. :anguish:

sorry was boyd playing last nite ? he seemed to hide during the whole game and did fuck all

have a look at boyd right before millers goal, look how easily the centre half just brushes him aside to get to the cross

for a man with no pace and acceleration, you'd think boyd would at least be a strong character when it comes to balls in the air

but his pathetic attempt last night showed that all boyd has is fuck all unless they are on a plate for him

Did I notice Boyd's face when shaking hands with Levein??? Couldn't miss it it mate as it was fucking tripping him...In fact it was about the only time I saw Boyd's puss all game (apart when he got hooked)