Anyone notice boyd's face at levein?

bunter

Waiting for Boyd to throw his dummy out the pram again. McFadden had a poor game expected more from him. Was I the only one hoping broon would get booked or sent off just so he doesnt get a game? The boy is pish!

He's fuckin' pish !!

yes i did notice this. but boyds always a door faced cunt anyway. but Mcfadden sitting in the stand sitting like a wee fanny playing on his blackberry, not even watching the game because he didn't get his own way then doesn't even smile at levein at the end of the game.

The over rated wee prick.

the two players who were pish and get subbed off werent happy when they were shaking leveins hand?!?!

get him sacked!! strachan for manager, until in a game he subs off miller who isnt happy about it and he then loses the dressing room because of it! get him sacked anoll!

the two players who were pish and get subbed off werent happy when they were shaking leveins hand?!?!

get him sacked!! strachan for manager, until in a game he subs off miller who isnt happy about it and he then loses the dressing room because of it! get him sacked anoll!

point is miller doesn't think he's better than everyone else,these two do. if miller gets subbed he's takes it and knows it's because he playing shite.

I'm no fan of Kris Boyd now, after the way he lied to the fans and everyone at Rangers, but yes he was poor for Scotland the other night

Yes, he is a fat, lazy bastard as the papers say today, but we all know that, Boyd's lazy and a passenger when the game isn't going his teams way. He deserves the slagging

But where is the mhedia ripping of James McFadden? He is meant to be the 'golden boy' of Scotland and he was just as bad as Boyd was, but instead of slagging McFadden for having a shit game, they feel sorry for him

Apparently Boyd said before the team was announced that if he didnae start, he wiz chuckin it.

TBH I never thought the respect I had for Boyd could diminish so quickly over the past few months.

He'll be back playin for Killie soon if he disnae get his act together.