who or what inspired you too become a Rangers Fan ?

Smurf1873

For me , it was my uncle as he was a big bluenose , my dad also supported Rangers but my uncle went to the games and i used to love listening to his stories when i was younger , that along with Jock Wallace who i hero worshipped (and still do to an extent).

Anyone else ???

For me , it was my uncle as he was a big bluenose , my dad also supported Rangers but my uncle went to the games and i used to love listening to his stories when i was younger , that along with Jock Wallace who i hero worshipped (and still do to an extent).

Anyone else ???

I would imagine most Bears like myself have absolutely no recollection of when, or who inspired them to love the Gers,It just comes natural at birth,right? :Animation44: (tu)

My father, for as long as i can remember my dad went to ibrox every other saturday and as soon as my mother allowed him he started to take me(bout 8 yrs old) and i too started to attend every home match I can remember the first time i didnt get into a match it was against Dundee utd 1985 i think we queued to get in but the ground was full and ended up sitting outside listening to the crowd roar-rangers were 2-0 up and i was so pissed off coz we were missing it, at full time we got beat 2-3 after that i think matches became an all ticket affair.

I cant wait to have a son/daughter and take them to their first Rangers game at Ibrox. A few years down the line yet but it will be a proud day.

I took my son to his first rangers match at Ibrox this year vs Hearts in Jan.....it didnt turn out exactly as i had hoped, but we will be there again soon before the end of the season (tu)

I bet that was a special occassion for the both of you. How old's your son?

I took my son to his first rangers match at Ibrox this year vs Hearts in Jan.....it didnt turn out exactly as i had hoped, but we will be there again soon before the end of the season (tu)

I bet that was a special occassion for the both of you. How old's your son?

My son was 13 earlier this year, i had wanted to take him a few years ago, his mother wouldnt let me (long story) he loved every minute although it didnt replicate the stories that i had told him about my early visits to Ibrox atmosphere etc was a let down but he still enjoyed himself-we would be there more often but he plays football on a staurday and he hates missing it!